[西甲]Victor Valdes 唔介意約滿過強國/美國發展喎 [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線CopoeL

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-06-24
Victor Valdes has suggested that he could move to China or the United States when he leaves Barcelona, saying that a search for an adventure rather than a wish for more money will guide his choice of next club.

Valdes, 31, who has just 12 months left on his current contract at the Camp Nou,looks likely to stay at Barcelona until next summer, despite speculation that the blaugrana board have been sounding out potential replacements, including Liverpool’s Pepe Reina and Borussia Moenchengladbach’s Marc-Andre ter Stegen.
Speaking from the Spain camp at the Confederations Cup, the Catalan goalkeeper told El Pais that he had an open mind about his next move, and could go far away in search of a new challenge.

“I do not know here, I have a year to think about it,” Valdes said. “I will not stay in Spain, but I do not mind where, when the moment comes I will decide. I have time. It could be Italy, Russia, Germany, China, or crossing the pond [to the Unites States], to go far away. Anyone who knows me knows I hate talking about money. I have never decided anything in my life for money.”The La Masia graduate has won three Champions Leagues, six La Liga titles, two Copa del Reys and the ‘Zamora’ trophy, for the league’s best ‘keeper, on five occasions since making his first-team debut in September 2002.
Valdes said he appreciated the support he has received from blaugrana fans since he announced his decision not to renew his Barca contract earlier in the year.
“I have been through very hard moments at Barca, was whistled a lot in 2006, and this was a moment when you did not know what would happen,” Valdes said. “In Barcelona some very big media outlets focused on selling the idea to people that I had done a bad thing by warning the club I was not going to renew. For me it was an act of honesty and appreciation. And the fans understood, so I can only have words of appreciation for the spectacular way they have treated me, for their shows of support.”
http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1483633/valdes-open-china-us-move?cc=4716

1條評分好友元+1000
呀威 好友元 +1000 - 2013-06-25