We have already secured your server. Please note several changes have been made in DirectAdmin Control Panel
1) Brute Force Monitor - This is to monitor the past 4 days of Brute Force. Only monitors, it won't do anymore than this
2) ConfigServer Firewall&Security - This is a firewall and login failure daemon, what it does it will monitor any brute force and send to the firewall for blocking. You can also key in IP address and click "Block" in a very convenience way.
Additionally, we have made some further security
1) PHP - disable some basic dangerous function - shell_exec(), dl() and etc...
2) Port Change - From 22 into xxxx
to minimize brute force into SSH
3) Renamed /home/admin/public_html/index.php into virus.index.php. This is because it is scanned to have virus linkage by Norton.The new Directadmin password is sent to you, please change accordingly.
[ 此帖被ecko在2013-05-02 22:42重新編輯 ]