• 5回復

(#4最新訪問世界紀錄保持者保特)國際足協訪問高比拜仁?! [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-06-24
Kobe Bryant moved to Europe at the age of six when his father, Joe “Jellybean” Bryant, signed to play for an Italian basketball team. As fate would have it, the move provided him with the opportunity to develop differently from most other players in the NBA.

This is apparent both on the court, where he possesses knowledge of the tactical peculiarities of both the European and North-American professional leagues, and off it, where this cultured and bilingual individual nurtures a passion for a sport other than that in which he regarded as an all-time great: football.

Five-time champion of the NBA with his Los Angeles Lakers, Kobe is far from your run-of-the-mill football fan. He talks about the sport enthusiastically and does not shy away from in-depth discussions, including those of tactics. Present at the Arena Fonte Nova to watch the game between Brazil and Italy, the decider for top spot in Group A of the FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013, Bryant conceded a short interview to FIFA.com.

FIFA.com: What′s the main difference in the atmosphere at basketball and football games?
Kobe Bryant: Passion for football is at another level, without a doubt. It′s clear to see the fans arriving at the stadium here today are making a point of demonstrating their allegiance to their team, or country in this case. That only happens now and then in the NBA – in the play-offs and finals. Football is different. It′s more like a religion. Growing up in Italy gave me first-hand experience of the fans′ intense love of football from an early age. And I can guarantee you it′s unique.  

As someone who follow football closely, tell us which player you think has the same killer instinct as the Black Mamba (Kobe′s self-proclaimed nickname).
Look, I′ve never seen Neymar play in the flesh, but I′ve heard great things about him. I′ve been watching (Lionel) Messi for some time now, and his ability to decide games and keep possession of the ball is amazing. I should also mention Cristiano Ronaldo, a player I think is brilliant. I think these guys view sport in the same way I do.
Football is different. It′s more like a religion. Growing up in Italy gave me first-hand experience of the fans′ intense love of football from an early age.
Kobe Bryant, NBA star.

Do you think you regard football differently because you’re a professional athlete involved in another sport?
Absolutely. I played a lot of football when I was a boy, and that has helped me perceive a lot of things in relation to basketball. It′s different. The football I played as a kid helps me assess angles and situations on the basketball court in a different light. You think of each separate move as a manoeuvre involving three players, and not just two – which is what basketball coaches teach you.

Unless we′re talking about Phil Jackson′s (the coach under which Kobe won his five NBA titles) triangle tactics, right?
(laughs) That′s quite true. We′re talking about the same type of sequences of moves, which are clearly not the same, given we′re dealing with two completely different sports. However, they could easily be transferred to a football pitch.

Do you think Phil Jackson would make a good football coach?
I would have to say no, simply because he isn′t familiar with the particulars of the sport. But with regard to his ability to comprehend the systems involved in the game, to put them into practice and apply them to a football team? Oh yes. There′s no doubt about that.
[ 此帖被啪啪啪啪啪啪在2013-08-29 00:49重新編輯 ]
四星德國!!KING OF THE WORLD 2014

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2013-06-24
好攪笑,訪問問高比仔如果積遜教練去教足球隊,會有咩成就?

高比仔好直接了當答無
[ 此帖被啪啪啪啪啪啪在2013-06-24 01:18重新編輯 ]

離線Ar敬
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2013-06-24
回 啪啪啪啪啪啪 的帖子
啪啪啪啪啪啪:好攪笑,訪問問高比仔如果積遜教練去教足球隊,會有咩成就?
高比仔好直接了當答無 [表情] [表情]  (2013-06-24 01:01) 

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2013-06-24
叫積遜教練復出教曼聯啦

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2013-08-29
The fastest man on earth visited FIFA on Wednesday. Usain Bolt, who holds the world record for both the 100 and 200-metre sprints, dropped in on the Home of FIFA in Zurich ahead of the IAAF Diamond League-Weltklasse Zurich meeting on Thursday evening at the Letzigrund Stadium.

The Jamaican, a huge football fan who has often flirted with the idea of playing professionally after he retires from the track, was greeted by FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter and Fuleco, the official mascot for the next FIFA World Cup™. President Blatter handed ‘Lightning Bolt’ a FIFA No9 shirt and personally invited the man who recently turned 27 to Brazil 2014.

“For years, he has dominated speed events,” said the FIFA President. “I’m very proud that this great gentlemen is here today. He also showed again recently that the 4 x 100m is very important to him, which proves that he is a team player, just like in football.”

Bolt was pleased to visit the Home of FIFA for the first time. “For me, it’s an honour to be here today,” he said. “I follow football and today I saw the World Cup Trophy for the first time.”
I would like to become a legend like Pele, Maradona, Muhammad Ali or Michael Johnson.
Usain Bolt

During the press conference, Bolt took time to answer questions from FIFA Facebook users, like Kevon Gordon from Montego Bay in Jamaica, who asked the six- time Olympic gold medallist which team he is tipping to win the FIFA World Cup. “I’ve been watching a few matches this year and I’m impressed by Brazil,” was Bolt’s response. “They have a young team and can win it at home. A lot of teams have figured out how to win against Spain.”

Bolt would love to see Jamaica at Brazil 2014, but his home nation are currently propping up the six-team group in the final round of North, Central America and Caribbean Zone qualifying. The Reggae Boyz have, though, reacted to their situation by appointing Winfried Schafer as coach. First up for the experienced German is a trip to Panama on 6 September, and you can follow that clash live on FIFA.com’s MatchCast.

“I’ve been watching Jamaican football a lot over the past years”, Bolt said in response to a question from @FIFAcom Twitter user Angky Abdika‏, a Barcelona fan from Indonesia. “There is a lot of talent in Jamaica, natural talent just like in athletics. It’s important to try to teach them skills though. Football is more difficult and it takes a lot more time [to develop] than in athletics, but if we are getting the young guys and teaching them properly, it would be great.”

FIFA has invited the IAAF Diamond League organisers to hold their pre-meeting press conference, in which the eight-time world champion in 100m, 200m and relay will partake, in the auditorium of the Home of FIFA, where all the football governing body’s important media events invariably take place.

Bolt, meanwhile - already an all-time great in his sport - would like to follow the footsteps of legendary figures in other disciplines. “I would like to become a legend,” he said, “like Pele, Maradona, Muhammad Ali or Michael Johnson.”

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=2158608/index.html

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 5  發表于: 2013-08-29
最新一個受訪者係保特