[英超][無限接近] 大希古恩:細佬好快加盟阿仙奴 [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線麥精

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-06-27

Gonzalo Higuain's agent and brother, Nicolas Higuain, says that the Real Madrid striker is closing in on a move to Arsenal.

The 25-year old had previously announced his desire to leave the Bernabeu after spending six-and-a-half seasons in Spain since joining from River Plate in 2006, and Arsene Wenger is believed to be keen to make the Argentine a part of his squad for the forthcoming season.

Higuain has been linked with a number of European clubs including Juventus and Napoli, but the striker's agent believes that the Gunners are the nearest to clinching his signature.

"I think that Higuain is now closer to Arsenal," he told TMW.

"Juventus are a great club, but Gonzalo is too expensive for them. Napoli are a strong side and that place represents a lot for Argentines.

"Saying that, I can't deny that Gonzalo is now close to Arsenal."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/8793879/Real-Madrid-striker-Gonzalo-Higuain-close-to-Arsenal-switch-says-agent

Gonzalo Higuain's brother, who is also his agent, has been quoted by Tuttomercatoweb.com as saying the Real Madrid striker is "close" to joining Arsenal.

Higuain, 25, has been strongly linked with a summer move away from Madrid, and his future is likely to become clearer in the coming days after Carlo Ancelotti's appointment as manager.

Arsenal and Juventus are considered to be the leading contenders for the Argentina international's signature, although the Serie A side's pursuit of Carlos Tevez could bring an end to their search for a forward.

Higuain's brother, Nicolas, has intimated that a deal with the Gunners is in the offing. He told Tuttomercatoweb.com: "If Tevez joins Juve, is Higuain closer to Arsenal? I think so. Juventus is a great club, but Gonzalo is too expensive for them.

"Napoli are a strong team. Having said that, I cannot deny that Gonzalo is now close to Arsenal."

Higuain, who signed for Real from River Plate in 2006, scored 16 goals in 28 La Liga appearances last season.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1484999/higuain-close-arsenal-deal?cc=4716
[ 此帖被麥精在2013-06-27 01:38重新編輯 ]
1條評分好友元+1000
呀威 好友元 +1000 球壇新聞獎賞計畫 2013-06-27