上一主題 下一主題
離線羅力亞

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2014-10-28
— 本帖被 呀威 執行加亮操作(2014-10-28) —
Cristiano Ronaldo clinches La Liga Player of the Year award ahead of Ballon d'Or

•     Real Madrid striker scored 31 La Liga goals last season
  •     Lionel Messi had won the previous five awards in Spain
  •     Diego Simeone and Sergio Ramos also voted top in their categories  
  •     Newcastle's Ayoze Perez won two awards in Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo is primed to clinch a second consecutive Ballon d'Or after beating Lionel Messi to the top prize in Spain.

The Real Madrid striker was handed La Liga's Player of the Year award on Monday night after scoring 31 league goals for the Champions League holders.

It may come as a blow to Messi, who had won each of the previous five.

And the news sets Ronaldo up to claim the top gong when it's announced in January.

'I have to thank my team-mates, Real Madrid, my family... it is a very good moment in my career,' Ronaldo, also named best forward of the season, said at the ceremony in Madrid.

'For me, the important thing is to win collective prizes, but I like the individual ones, too. I work every day, in training, to continue adding more to this.'

His Real Madrid team-mate Gareth Bale tweeted congratulations to Ronaldo and Keylor Navas, Sergio Ramos and Luka Modric.

He posted: 'Congratulations @NavasKeylor, @Cristiano, @SergioRamos and #Luka on your #LFPAwards … Great season last year, you all deserved them!!'

Diego Simeone - who managed Atletico Madrid to the title - rightly took home the Coach of the Year award, while Sergio Ramos was voted the best defender.  

Newcastle's Ayoze Perez won two awards in Madrid on Monday night, recognising his impressive season at Tenerife last year.

The 21-year-old was given dispensation by the Magpies to attend the Liga de Futbol Profesional's annual awards and walked away

with the Liga Adelante's breakthrough player gong, as well being named the Segunda Division's best attacking midfielder.

Perez, who opened his Newcastle account in Sunday's 2-1 win over Tottenham, scored 16 times in 34 appearances for Tenerife last term.

Perez, who will be back in time for the Capital One Cup match at Manchester City on Wednesday,

told NUFC TV: 'I'm really, really proud to be part of the names (in Madrid), because the awards are for players in the Primera and Segunda so it's a very important awards ceremony.'

Best Player Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid

Best Coach Diego Simeone - Atletico Madrid

Best Goalkeeper Keylor Navas - Real Madrid (formerly Levante)

Best Defender Sergio Ramos - Real Madrid

Best Defensive Midfielder Luka Modric - Real Madrid

Best Attacking Midfielder Andres Iniesta - Barcelona

Best Forward Cristiano Ronaldo - Real Madrid

Best African Player Yacine Brahimi - Granada

Best South American Player Carlos Bacca - Sevilla

Revelation Rafinha Alcantara - Barcelona (loaned to Celta in 2013-14)

Best Goal Cristiano Ronaldo (vs Valencia) - Real Madrid

Fair Play Ivan Rakitic - Barcelona (formerly Sevilla)

[ 此帖被羅力亞在2014-10-29 18:36重新編輯 ]

YFF:12-13:499 13-14:217 14-15:215 Fantrax:15-16:3 16-17:20 17-18:3 18-19:18 19-20:7 21-22: 9 22-23: 3 FPL 2018-19:94638 2019-20:98734 2020-21:8005
離線joN3
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2014-10-28
modric   so pound of you
離線extra
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值