[英超]奧雲有信心於季前操練歸隊 [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-05-09
Owen confident of pre-season return

Michael Owen has said he expects to return to fitness for the first day of pre-season training.

Owen, who joined on a free transfer last summer, scored his ninth goal of the season during the Carling Cup final in February before suffering a hamstring injury that ruled him out of the run-in.

Despite their injury problems in defence and attack this season, United remain one point behind Chelsea going into the final day on Sunday, and Owen is desperate to conclude what he feels has been a positive campaign with his first ever league title.

"My fitness is good," he said. "I saw the surgeon in London two weeks ago and he was really pleased. Everything went well with the operation and the aim is to be doing everything with the lads on the first day of pre-season training.

"It was a shame to get the injury at Wembley. I thought it was a minor thing at first but it was obviously worse than that. Other than that, I was delighted with my first season at United.

"I was fit for 43 of the first 44 games. I was in every squad and, although the odds are against us, hopefully tomorrow we can round it off by winning the league. I have never got this close before so I will certainly be in the crowd supporting the lads tomorrow."

Owen's injury ended his slim hopes of making the World Cup finals with England, but the striker is confident Fabio Capello can lead the side into the latter stages of the tournament.

"We have a very good side and we are going there in good form," Owen said. "We have been favoured by the draw. Spain are the main danger, they are a cracking team, and they are in the other half, so you would like to think we will get into the quarter-finals as a minimum.

"You never who you will get then, or what form you will be in. Once we get past the quarters, anything else is a bonus."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=783472&sec=england&cc=4716

晒氣啦你
離線可可粉
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-05-09
加油

睹馬
離線國球旗
發帖