上一主題 下一主題

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-05-12
Sunderland seal Riveros deal

By Soccernet staff

Sunderland have completed the signing of Paraguay international Cristian Riveros on a three-year deal from Mexican club Cruz Azul.

Riveros, who was selected in Gerardo Martino's provisional World Cup squad on Tuesday, had been in manager Steve Bruce's sights for some time.

After finally sealing a deal for the midfielder, Bruce said: "We have been monitoring Cristian for a while now, so I'm delighted to have concluded a deal which will bring him to Sunderland and the Barclays Premier League.

"He is a very creative midfielder and a player that will enhance our attacking options from wide positions for next season.''

The 27-year-old, who was a free agent after his contract with Crul Azul expired, will link up with compatriot Paulo Da Silva at the Stadium of Light.

Riveros said: "Sunderland have shown trust in me as a person and as a footballer. The history here is good and I'm delighted to be joining the club."

The versatile midfielder, who can play on the left or in a central role, has won 45 international caps for Paraguay.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=785151&sec=transfers&cc=4716
離線托利斯
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-05-12
又黎中場
李察臣已經要去打閘了,
central role,祝佢好運了