[英超]阿仙奴定些路廸?? 蘇金寶面對困難選擇... [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-06-17
Campbell yet to decide on future

Sol Campbell has told Soccernet he is currently deciding between a one-year contract extension at Arsenal and a two-year deal at Celtic.

Campbell, 35, returned to Arsenal in January after an ill-fated stint in League Two with Notts County and proved a worthy addition to the squad, competing in the Premier League and Champions League for the Gunners.

His performances have led to interest from Celtic, though, and he admits he is now left with a dilemma over his future.

Campbell told Soccernet: "I don't know yet where I will be playing my football next season. What I do know for certain is that I will be getting married this summer, then I am off on honeymoon, but I will be back on July 27 ready for pre-season training.

"I might still stay at Arsenal, but will need to talk with Arsene Wenger after the World Cup finals, and I have had an offer from Celtic, which I am giving serious consideration to.

"Other clubs have also been in touch after the level of my performances for Arsenal last season."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=797433&sec=transfers&cc=4716
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-06-17
其實留返老蘇都幾好ar....

唔係幾信雲加會肯買2個新中堅咁多...
離線reve
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限