最近出左本"An Epic Swindle: 44 Months With a Pair of Cowboys"
講利物浦係依44個月經歷左d咩事,令到球隊變成今日如斯田地,
我好辛苦禁吞晒成本野,當係分享禁打返入面既野出來再加上自己係依幾年知道既事

前言

2007年 2 月,吉列同希克斯以2.2億磅收購利物浦成功,成為第二家被美國人掌管既英超球隊
2007年 5 月,賓尼迪斯治下既利物浦在雅典的歐聯決賽上 1-2 惜敗比AC米蘭
2010年 5 月,利物浦只能以第7名完成聯賽,五年來首次未能進入歐聯賽場
2010年 10 月,NESV以3億磅完成了對利物浦既收購,吉列同希克斯對利物浦掌管三年零八個月歲月就此結束
由歐聯亞軍到未能進入歐聯賽場,利物浦的成績婉如流星的軌跡般急速下陷,相信在吉列同希克斯接手時沒人想到利物浦會遇上今時今日的困境,到底在這三年零八個月的時間內,利物浦到底遇到了什麼的風波?
我會由主席到球員,講明一下這段時期他們到底做了什麼樣的事情,才造就出今天的困境

主席-吉列和希克斯
希克斯由第一步踏入利物浦開始,他只想像如何挖盡利物浦的一分一毫
不同吉列的情況,他只是被吉列拉攏進來給錢的生意人,也只是一個不懂足球的美國佬
他沒有愛利物浦的心,只有愛利物浦的金
希克斯是典型的暴君,他從來都認為是自己高高在上的
在07年第一次的記者會上,他已經要求把自己的發言次序排在吉列之前,儘管他只是加入了數星期,而吉列卻為了收購球會而奔走了半年
吉列事實上很討厭希克斯,總是說要給他好看,但當兩人面對面時,吉列永遠是退讓的那一個,有知情人說,吉列就像希克斯的跟班,對吉列也是高高在上,但可笑的是,兩人只不過是平起平坐的大股東…
更加噁心的是,希克斯從來不理會利物浦的傳統
在傳統上利物浦的高層不會帶上利物浦的圍巾看球(這連本人都唔太清楚)
吉列乖乖地遵守傳統,而希克斯卻不理忠告繼續帶上圍巾看球
還有一次希克斯大搖大擺地走進更衣室內,秀出一對绣着利物鳥的牛仔靴,並自豪地說找他買有折頭…(利物浦在利物浦上神聖的象徵)
如果說希克斯是暴君,那吉列便是完美無暇的庸君
吉列可以說是一個絕對的低能兒,書上有幾個例子說明
當羅比堅尼加盟利物浦,吉列沖入酒店的餐館內高喊”邊個係堅尼,比我見下佢?”羅比堅尼就站出來說”我是”吉列仔細地打量了羅比堅尼之後,有點不滿地說”你個樣睇落唔似值得我比二千萬比來買你wow”…
又有一次,在董事會開會期間,吉列突然站起身講,他和他的兒子想看看球員是如何訓練的,便離開了辦公室,走到了訓練室的餐廳,看著球員的訓練,而其他董事們也不好意思地跟著吉列,在餐廳內完成這次會議
有人有賓尼迪斯寫的一封e-mail,他這樣形容他們倆人”他們是來搞笑的”
在兩人入主的情況下,不足一年,在2008年 1月,kop看台便發起第一次的抵制行動,在接下來的幾年間,這行動從未終止,直到他們兩人下台為止(kop看台多數係季票既持有者,佢地既季票差唔多叫會世代相傳,所以被稱為最忠實既fans)
兩人在買下球隊時的承諾,包括建設新球場和加強球隊陣容,他們一樣也沒做到
在買入時,他們兩人向蘇格蘭皇家銀行借貸了2.37億磅,並將債務全數轉到利物浦的戶口內,到離開時,他們沒有幫利物浦還過一分一毫
而利物浦每年需要償還4千萬磅,但債務卻由當初的2.37億變成3億
在2010年初蘇格蘭銀行要求吉列同希克斯先還款1億磅,他們兩人嘗試把利物浦的主場晏非路球場和訓練場作抵押來還錢,可是沒有成功

當然利物浦作為英國歷史上最出色的球會之一,確實吸引過不同的買家嘗試購買,dic,哈拉菲家族和Rhone集團等等…不是因為叫價太高便是被利物浦那盤”混帳”嚇跑

吉列同希克斯的叫價是8億磅,由收購者眼中,這是一個笑話,但他們兩人是認真的

一個收購者的代表說過”這不是一個我們給不了的價錢,但問題是他們倆人簡直當人家是傻子”

結果,吉列同希克斯就在董事會強迫下,出價給nesv,而nesv的3億磅直接交到了蘇格蘭銀行的戶口內,而吉列同希克斯的貪心,令他們一分一毫也拿不回來…

Ceo-派利同珀斯洛
派利在利物浦工作了十五年,但他的成績可說寥寥可數

派利負責利物浦的一切事實,包括買人,每個轉會期,都是由派利製作一份轉會名單,而領隊只能在名單內選取自己需求的球員,或者領隊向派利要求購買一個球員,由派利親自去查看這個球員是否合適

這種分工方法本來是一種好事,但派利並不是白蘭卡或者莫吉這種轉會能手,轉會的事情交在他手上,卻變成了一場惡夢

在他工作的十五年間,利物浦錯失了很多的球星,亨利,c朗,維迪,艾維斯,這不是利迷亂作出來的天方夜譚,而是真有其事,

最為人熟悉的是森馬奧,在森馬奧已經在利物浦完成體檢時,派利還在為一,二百萬磅而周旋,最後森馬奧走了,而在當年的歐聯十六強時,森馬奧完成了對利物浦的復仇,用他出色的表現令利物浦出局

正當摩利士認為自己不足夠給利物浦,他選擇退出,而派利便是幫助他出售球隊的主管,當時有兩個比較突出的收購者,一個是dic,一個是吉列

無論財力還是管理上,dic明顯比較優秀,但沒有人知道,派利當時為什麼選擇了吉列,就連他本人也不知道

有消息指出dic入主後派利會被辭去,而吉列不會,但派利本人否認這件事,而我們也沒有證據

09年賓尼迪斯以破球會紀錄的成績完成賽季,可是還在曼聯之下,屈居亞軍,但這足夠他作為靠山向老闆們說條件續約,續約的其中一個條件便是辭去派利,賓尼迪斯已經對派利在轉會上的無能感到煩厭,最後,賓尼迪斯成功了

在派利被辭退後,珀斯洛走馬上任,毫無疑問,珀斯洛的確是一位有能的人仕,在他上任的一年間,已經造出令人亮眼的成績

球衣贊助上,他成功地和渣打銀行簽定合約,每年贊助二千萬給利物浦,而之前的嘉士伯,只有可憐的六百萬磅…連一些中游球隊也比不上

更重要的是,他在收購過程上快刀斬亂麻,接受了nesv的收購,幫助利物浦脫離吉列和希克斯的掌控

一位成功的商人,但他卻和老闆一樣,不懂球員

傳聞珀斯洛指揮領隊排陣,並對球員的買賣指手寫腳,這些事我們也找不出證據來,但當日賓尼迪斯被辭退後第一個點名罵的不是他的兩個無良老闆,而是珀斯洛,這傳聞可信性不低

領隊-賓尼迪斯

在07年對ac米蘭的決賽前,賓尼迪斯被告知,不論輸贏,他要和老闆開會討論下年度的轉會方案

賽後吉列和希克斯卻飛走了,只留下賓尼迪斯一個人在雅典接受決賽的失利

賓尼迪斯在雅典的街頭行了一整晚,因為球員和教練們在討論下年度要做什麼,但是賓尼迪斯沒有答案,他不願意面對大家

在第二日的記者會上,賓尼迪斯忍不住的怒火,第一次攻擊吉列和希克斯,就此,他們三個人的關係便變得不一樣

吉列和希克斯很想除去賓尼迪斯,但是他們苦無藉口,在這數年間,賓尼迪斯交出來的成績表雖然不算得完美,但也無所挑剔,除了最後一年…

在08年時,賓尼迪斯已經對權力鬥爭感到心力交瘁

作者有幸在當時和賓尼迪斯作一次交心的對話,以下是賓尼迪斯和作者的對話

“The truth is, they’re killing me,”

“真相是他們一直想除去我”

“I deal in facts. Only facts. I know they’ve talked to Jose Mourinho, Fabio Capello and Jurgen Klinsmann about my job, but what can I do?”

“他們找過很多人來取代我,但我可以做什麼?”

“These people need to remember that in a European sense we were the same as Atletico Madrid before we won the Champions League. Without that win we’d be nothing in Europe, nothing.”

“我只希望球迷知道,在我來之前,利物浦在歐洲地位上只是和馬體會相差無幾”

“Some may believe it without knowing the facts. Here is the truth: I am driving an old BMW while Ferguson and Mourinho are driving Ferraris. I have to swerve and cheat to beat them. I can do that, but I need the money and the back-up to beat the Ferraris.”

“我希望有人能看清楚,費格遜和摩連奴駕駛著法拉利,而我只是駕駛著寶馬,我有能力在彎路上贏過他們的,但最少你也要給我錢買個備用車軑”

賓尼迪斯在華倫西亞時抱怨過他要一個書櫃,卻給了他一座枱燈,而在利物浦,他要一個書櫃時,他卻要賣走了家中的枱子,而最後只得了一座枱燈,除了第一年的大手筆外,接下來賓尼迪斯每年都要過著拆西牆補東牆的生活

有人問過他,為什麼不離開,而要留下來繼續受罪,賓尼迪斯這樣回答

“I love the club too much and my wife loves living here. This is my home.“

賓尼迪斯其實有數次沖動想辭職離去,但他的老婆卻固執地跟他說,要走你自己一個人走,我跟女兒留下,賓尼迪斯才無可耐何地繼續留下來,這可以算是他老婆的固執,也可算是他老婆對他的一種鼓勵,最重要的是,賓尼迪斯的確是深愛著利物浦…

10年 7 月在賓尼迪斯剛剛渡過一個失敗的球季,想著如何收藏失地時,他收到一個可笑的消息,他被辭退了,可笑的是吉列和希克斯終於鼓起勇氣辭掉他,更可笑的是三百萬磅這個侮辱的價格就想去價值千六萬的合約草草了事

賓尼迪斯,這個高傲的西班牙胖子終於放棄了,他放棄了對利物浦的愛, 接受了這三百萬磅便離開

球員-謝拉特和加力查

事實上,對於球隊的內亂,謝拉特和加力查都係中立派,他們都認為賓尼迪斯和老闆之間兩邊都有錯,就好似父母吵架一樣,他們並不關心吵什麼,只希望兩邊也可以停口

但是謝拉特和加力查對吉列和希克斯感到厭惡,特別是吉列和希克斯把nesv收購一事鬧上法院時,簡直是一種對球會的恥辱

到最後,吉列和希克斯敗走,而賓尼迪斯也辭去,給謝拉特和加力查的只有一團爛攤子,到現在,他們也要為利物浦的重建而努力
離線klinsmannabc
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2011-04-26
傳聞係 兩個老細同management D email

Woolie:

re Gerrard:

because he not only backed it. He suggested the appointment and approved it, together with carra at a time when we were in turmoil with the ownership situation. It has gone sour and not turned out as they both had hoped. Why else do you think Carra was given a 2 year contract ( which Rafa was reluctant to give) which included a natural progression into the coaching staff; he even took academy/reserve team coaching sessions in the summer at Kirby and at the training camp in Switzerland!! The two people who helped in Mr Hodgsons appointment, can not now all of a sudden change face and go public and **** him off!!
This is fact and was told to me by an ex player still playing in the premiership and used to live in Chester. This was confirmed to me also by a Talksport presenter on New Years Day who I took to work in my job as a chauffeur driver.

JC同謝拉特有份appoint 學神做領隊

所以一開季點解JC踢到一pat屎咁都可以33歲高齡續兩年約同埋自動可以退休後做coaching staff,仲有暑假時候JC 已經有做Kirby(即係利記U18學院所在地)同埋瑞士(今季習訓地點)做 training Session

同埋大約十月尾時候兩個出聲撐學神

Logo

Advanced

Re: Gerrard

In a nutshell we have a manager who is now being bullied by our captain to play in CM. Gerrard is that poor a CM in a 442 formation that it leaves us exposed time and time again.
I dont post often but only post when I get completely exasperated wilth the viewpoint of Liverpool fans who dont have the tools to make their own opinion and because they havent played the game to a decent level , let friends, media etc influence their standing.

一路以來謝拉特最好位置從來都唔係442中場中, 賓sir一直都唔擺佢o係呢個位就係知道佢籠野(3次偉大既回傳足以證明),一開始點解擺佢跟右中場到 4231個Hole位 (Hole position: 高登仔如果有玩FM就係 4231個中間AMC)

學神黎左謝拉特就可以打佢既MC位

Logo

Advanced

Re Gerrard in a CM in a 442 , a 4231, a 442.

My closest friend is Assistant Manager at a Championship Club. He has all of his coaching badges and indeed was taught by Mr Hodgson on an UEFA course 5 years ago. He has 300 premiership games under his belt and has worked with several Premiership coaches/managers; Hence he knows what he is talking about. He is also a LFC fan with strong links with the club. (Introduction 唔駛理)

In May he told me about the fall out between Benitez/Gerrard and that it had broken down and was irrepairable. In other words one had to go. He said that due to the fact that Benitez was at fault for the departure of Alonso ( Benitezs' refusal to aplogise to Alonso and his wife after the Inter game in 2008 being the issue), the worry was that players who he had also fell out with ,would leave. So Benitez left.
We were on holiday in Spain ( golf trip/ my stag do) when Benitez left ( early June) and we were given a masterclass in inside football talk from this friend, due to it ****ing down all day. My friends were then given a lecture with the aid of beer glasses, mats etc on how poor a CM player Gerrard is in a 442.

第二段講到肥賓同謝拉特關係已經差到事但一個要走既地步,因為賣沙比既關係,同埋唔俾沙比放產假之後唔肯道歉( 肥賓之後做BBC訪問都有提到呢單野,佢話第一次佢俾佢放,老婆生唔出,第二次好似要打歐聯八強先唔俾佢去)

re: Hodgson

Interestingly He ( friend) stated that due to the upheaval at the club , we would now only attract a manager of the likes of Allardyce/ McClaren/ Curbishley/Oneill/Hodgson who would just like to get LFC on their CV and wouldnt give two hoots what was going on in the boardroom. We were hardly going to get a Van Gaal, Hiddink or Mourinho with them two yanks in charge were we!!
So he was right! We got a manager who just wanted LFC on his CV, it would be his last chance to manage a big club and we got a coach that stuck in his old ways that we unbelievably have gone backwards!!

舊年暑假仲係爛攤子果陣,跟本無人會肯教利物浦,只會引到lardyce/ McClaren/ Curbishley/Oneill/Hodgson呢類以利記作為跳版卅寫落CV好似好威既人黎教

有關學神之延伸閱讀
http://tomkinstimes.com/category/free/page/3/

呢個作者專寫有關transfer同利物浦,個人認為中肯同埋夠深度,仲會有大量數據支持

學神唔係一個差領隊,但只係o係特定情況先係: 教小球會,4場驘一場都收貨就很好,但manage唔到一D高期望球會

睇番執教生涯勝率: 35% 作客一pat 屎,間間都係咁,小型班咪ok law,但咁既勝率點對得住一年俾人工超過一億鎊既球會

RE: Rafa and 2009

The EXACT words that have been used by staff/ contacts that I have spoke to in recent months. Rafa took his eye off the ball last season and became a bitter man consumed in playing the media game and fighting the fans corner dayin -dayout instead of concentrating on what was happening on the pitch. This was ultimately his downfall and I too am staggered at the split in fans opinion at reaching probably 50/50 in whether Rafa should go or not.
If Rafa could be criticised, it would be his stubbornness and coldness towards
delicate issues and alternative personalities. His inability to be able to improve working relationships between himself and the players and fellow staff and his refusal or inability to make things better when they did go wrong , caused him unnecessary problems.
I for one hope that he comes back one day, hopefully after a much needed break from the game and comes back with a fresh approach. If he does take a break, like Montse had wished for in the summer, then they will be a lucky club that gets him .

最後果季肥賓基本上俾傳媒同球會內部權力鬥爭消耗晒D精力,冇可能有心力處理球場上既問題
同埋佢man management確實係差(呢點同king kenny差好遠, 廢sir果隻係唔需要處理,一出事即賣,世界上有邊個領隊可以咁)
抖夠晒佢教下一隊波,如果正正常常十之八九都唔會教得差

Re: Crouch, Aquilani, what clubs Rafa can do deals with etc...

Peter Crouch moved to Portsmouth purely for the London Lifestyle. Rafa never wanted him to leave and even offered him a new 4 year contract at £60k. He turned it down and forced through his move to Portsmouth where he bought his family home in ......... Cobham, Surrey!!!!!! Yes folks 70 mile away 3 doors from John Terry !!! He had promised Heiraderson he would buy his house and then went back on his word so that Abby could have the lifestyle she craved. Only after he was late 3 times for training in the first two weeks ( traffic on A3) did Harry insist he stayed in The Marriott the night before each training day!!!

高治:肥賓本來唔想賣,直頭想加人工續約,不過佢老婆要住倫敦,冇計
[ 本文被klinsmannabc在2011-04-26 01:23重新編輯 ]
離線呀威
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2011-04-26
唔得閒睇住, 剩係知球會係呢段時間實在發生太多事, 留名先
離線klinsmannabc
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2011-04-26
People ask what really went on in the summer ( June/ July 2009) when Rafa referred to something changing.
The previous owners had promised Rafa the Alonso money ( £ 24.5 million paid in full) and then went back on their word. All the money was used to to pay the interest to RBS!!!They then pulled the plug on the transfer budget during the transfer negotiations for Glen Johnson. Chelsea found out about this and made there interest in Glen Johnson public ( June 10 th 2009 approx) and hence pushing the price up and wiping out the budget. The owners also insisted that due to the club being for sale that the only clubs that Rafa could deal with were clubs that still owed Liverpool money!! ie they technically used their valid credit notes at Portsmouth and Roma. Liverpool were owed £6million by Portsmouth and £3 million by Roma.

呢度重點黎啦,兩條美國佬本來答應賣沙比果30m 可以用黎買人,點知D錢去左還息
跟手想連買GJ D錢都唔俾,然後單野俾車仔知道左,公開話有興趣推高個價
兩條美國佬話而家球會要賣所以我唔俾錢買人,要買就同爭利物浦錢D球會買啦,Portsmouth(高治 6m)同Roma(懷斯 3m)爭緊利物浦錢,所以只能向呢兩間球會買人

This explains why Rafa was forced to buy an injured player who was not fit. The £ 3million was written off as a down payment , with a further £4 million when he had played a certain number of games or January 31st whatever came first!. Due to 3 injuries Aquilani crept up to the deadline. The owners/ Purslow instructed Rafa not to play Aquilani during XMAs 2009 and January 2010 as they felt they had been kidded by Roma and were reluctant to pay a further £ 4 million in January. Rafa did as he was told and no further payment neede to be made until June 2010. THis is why Rafa put Aquilani on as a late sub for 30msecs, in a European game so as Purslow couldnt loan him out or sell him against his wishes. Stubbornness or stupidity, whatever but as you can see Rafa was getting pretty sick of things by now!! This was the last straw for the owners and Purslow who then decided Rafa needed to go!!

所以解答左點解無啦啦要買個長期養緊傷既阿古蘭尼番黎
20m入面,有3m減番懷斯條數,而2010年1月31號前出唔夠某場次,利記可以俾少4m! Christian Purslow (Parry之後個新CEO,但呢條友淨係識做生意而完全唔識波,所以請左學神番黎) 叫肥賓唔好出阿古慳番4m!

所以點解前半季成日話傷,俾人叫做花瓶[sosad] [sosad]
但係肥賓玩野歐聯出佢30秒等佢唔可以借俾其他球會

其實阿古下半季出場次數係好多,不過大部分人都係唔睇第一手資料,寧願信其他惡意發佈流料既高登仔既料(邊D心照啦)

最後講講廢托, 肥賓同軍醫

And finally THE BOMB!!

We all remember the Torres debacle last season. His injury, whether he needed an operation or not , whether he was fit or not, whether he had fell out with Rafa or not, whether he wanted to leave or not.

Well here goes. I'm telling some of these as I am thoroughly ********** off with the goings on at our club!! From the completely inept Parry to the lies fed to the press by Purslow and the previous owners to deflect the blame for the mess that was being created , onto Mr Benitez.

Torres had had an operation in early 2010 to cure a knee problem. He was brought back but wasnt truly fit and was infact "running lame". Under the current physios and doctors he ( Torres) was assured that he would recover all fitness and strength for the World Cup. Torres at this time had made it clear that didnt want to miss the world Cup. He made a few substitute appearances and few starts , without really looking fit or even comfortable.

At this stage people need to know how most top clubs work in getting players fit for a weekend and how that information dictates the team selection. The day before a game, the fitness coaches and physios will submit a list or report to the manager on what the players personal fitness levels are, what stage of recovery they are and what minutes they can be expected to give. The manager then selects his team and subs based on that information.

呢兩篇講點解廢托個態點解起唔到同埋想走既遠因, 近因當然係學神

2010年頭廢托要做膝部手術,佢自己都講明一定要打世界盃,因為西班牙好有機拎冠軍

軍醫,體能教練每場波之前都會俾名單領隊,講下邊D球員係足夠fit去落場
[ 本文被klinsmannabc在2011-04-26 01:29重新編輯 ]
離線魚蛋
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2011-04-26

加油繼續post
離線加歷查
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 5  發表于: 2011-04-26
小心, 有粗口字
離線魚蛋
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 6  發表于: 2011-04-26
小心粗口
[ 本文被peter01在2011-04-26 01:18重新編輯 ]
離線klinsmannabc
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 7  發表于: 2011-04-26

Birmingham away 4th April 2010
睇到個gif都會認到係無啦啦1-1換走廢托,又瘋狂抽水話肥賓留力到下季

Rafa having been instructed that Torres was progressing fine, wasnt running lame and just needed game time started him. Anyone remember how poor and how ineffective Torres was in the first half? He was substituted early in the 2nd half, much to the disgust of our captain, who famously looked at the camera in disgust at the switch when we were trying to win the game.
呢場波軍醫指示肥賓廢托需要正選出場去拎番比賽狀態,點知完全唔fit廢托搞到下半場早段就要俾人換走,所以出現呢幕謝四R頭,而肥賓仲係坐定粒六既畫面

Rafa had asked the club doctor and physios at half time and again early in the 2nd half if they thought that Torres was indeed fit and indeed fit enough to start. A senior player confirmed to me at the time that neither the physio or doctor said anything at all, leaving Rafa to assume that something was not right. With Benfica coming up on the Thursday he immediately removed Torres as he feared further injury, risking the wrath of the fans who knew we needed Torres on the pitch to win the game and keep CL qualification alive.
但其實半場時間肥賓問晒軍醫同球會醫生廢托掂唔掂,但佢地冇出聲
因為週中要打歐霸八強,寧願冒著俾fans同頭四歐聯資格既狀況之下,廢事廢托又傷過所以早早換走穩陣

Rafa then questioned Torres fitness levels in the week of the Benfica game and was again reassured that all was ok. He started against Benfica and scored , but suffered a reaction to the knee. Over the next few days he returned to Spain to see the surgeon, who reported to Rafa that the knee had deteriorated and he had suffered further injury due to being " rushed back" and " not being looked after properly". It was decided there and then that Torres would undergo further surgery in an effort to be fit for the World cup.
週中時候佢再問廢托係咪ok, 佢話ok,但又傷過,然後番左西班牙一check就出事了

When I spoke to a chief steward in MAY 2010 , he told me that Rafa had told him that he had been lied to about Torres state of fitness by the fitness team and he felt awful that Torres would probably miss the world cup because of it.
肥賓其實係俾人過左一棟,因為軍醫講大話,同埋佢都驚廢托踢唔到世界盃

Torress' anger at being treated like this was portrayed by his agent who told Rafa , his client would never play for LFC again, blaming the club for him missing a return to Athletico Madrid and also ruining his World Cup chances/preparation, and putting the club before his personal health!!
就係呢單野搞到廢托勁嬲,又對唔到母會,又分分鐘世界盃都冇得踢

Torres was furious and didnt believe neither Benitez explanation nor the medical staffs account of things, choosing to blme both parties.
The chief steward then told me that this was the reason that the medical staff involved had resigned their positions at the club in "disgust at the pressure and unethical approach from senior management to influence and alter a professional diagnosis and process in administering a fitness rehabilitation programme to a LFC employee"
之後fitness team同physio全部走人因為呢單野Beyond Professionism

Rafa had then since told the chief steward that he could not believe that the medical staff had behaved so unprofessionally and felt deeply upset that people he had hired, had lied to him be it under pressure or not.

It transpired that certain previous employees of LFC under instruction from previous owners of LFC had asked certain previous members of the medical staff to get Torres back as soon as possible and that risks needed to be taken to try and ensure CL qualification so as the club was a more viable proposition to any prespective buyers!!!!
We all know who this former employee is and it wasnt Sir Martin Broughton!

原來死都要夾硬出廢托原因係要托高個賣盤價!所以有高層叫班fitness team 做手腳
所以燒廢托波衫果D友仔可以去死

題外話:今季利物浦全個軍醫組換晒人就係咁解

呢team人之前做澳洲國家隊,行內名氣都算響,不過傷患名單好Q長
離線加歷查
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 8  發表于: 2011-04-26
有d球迷會都講過下
離線hyp