查看完整版本: [-- 韋斯咸以400萬鎊羅致阿仙奴前鋒盧卡斯佩雷斯(Lucas Perez) --]

【好友論壇】- 以足球會好友 -> 【球壇新聞】 -> 韋斯咸以400萬鎊羅致阿仙奴前鋒盧卡斯佩雷斯(Lucas Perez) [打印本頁] 登錄 -> 注冊 -> 回復主題 -> 發表主題

羅力亞 2018-08-06 16:40

韋斯咸以400萬鎊羅致阿仙奴前鋒盧卡斯佩雷斯(Lucas Perez)

West Ham want Lucas Perez from Arsenal
By Sky Sports News
Last Updated: 06/08/18 9:14am

West Ham are trying to sign Arsenal forward Lucas Perez, according to Sky sources.

Perez has been target for the Hammers this summer and would be a cheaper alternative to other targets.

More to follow...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/11462967/west-ham-want-lucas-perez-from-arsenal

羅力亞 2018-08-06 16:40

freezefox 2018-08-06 16:52
會唔會同時間買得太多人呀?

Alan0502 2018-08-06 17:32
freezefox:會唔會同時間買得太多人呀?[表情] [表情]  (2018-08-06 16:52) 

而家已經買得太多人了

羅力亞 2018-08-06 19:51
freezefox:會唔會同時間買得太多人呀?[表情] [表情]  (2018-08-06 16:52) 

依件有機會5m已經買到,狗衝左先

羅力亞 2018-08-07 05:17
West Ham interested in cut-price deal for Arsenal flop Lucas Perez

West Ham are exploring a potential cut-price £5million deal for Arsenal striker Lucas Perez.

The Gunners have told Perez he can leave the club and the Hammers are interested, with another of their alternatives, Porto’s Moussa Marega, valued at more than £30m.

The Perez deal is one of six West Ham are thought to be working on ahead of Thursday’s transfer deadline, with manager Manuel Pellegrini prioritising a striker, in what seems certain to be another busy week for the club.

Perez has failed to shine since his £17.5 million move from Deportivo La Coruna in 2016. He started only two league games in his first season before being loaned back to the Spanish club last summer, who were subsequently relegated.

The striker is keen to stay at Arsenal and fight for his first-team place.

​Joao Mario, meanwhile, who was on loan at West Ham from Inter Milan for the second half of last season, is keen to return to the club. West Ham would be interested in another loan deal but Inter want a permanent exit.

There are unlikely to be any more high-profile departures from the club, but deals could be done before Thursday involving Sam Byram to Nottingham Forest, Jordan Hugill to Aston Villa or Middlesbrough plus a possible loan move for Sead Haksabanovic to Spain.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-interested-in-cutprice-deal-for-arsenal-flop-lucas-perez-a3904666.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1533554486

羅力亞 2018-08-07 16:27
Sky Sources: West Ham close to agreeing a deal to sign Lucas Perez from Arsenal

freezefox 2018-08-07 17:41
以為阿仙奴收佢番黎係想比機會佢…………

點知轉個頭就賣埋…………

freezefox 2018-08-07 17:41
嘩……西咸個陣容愈黎愈似樣喎。

羅力亞 2018-08-09 17:11

The ex-Arsenal love is well underway for the Hammers. Lucas Perez has been papped on Jack Wilshere's Instagram story in the changing rooms at West Ham's training ground... announcement incoming?

freezefox 2018-08-09 17:13
小豆、偽呂布、盧卡斯………

西咸個前鋒陣陣營好有睇頭。要射術有射術,要搏殺有搏殺,要靈活走位有靈活走位,要駁腳有駁腳!

icemanbergkamp 2018-08-09 17:14
祝福佢有好表現

廢托 2018-08-09 17:18
上季係拉科打得幾好 , 希望今季有作為

Alan0502 2018-08-09 17:25
西咸有前冇後,中後場截擊力防守力好弱 反面攻中翼同前鋒一大班

廢托 2018-08-09 17:37
Alan0502:西咸有前冇後,中後場截擊力防守力好弱[表情] 反面攻中翼同前鋒一大班 (2018-08-09 17:25) 

永續 Noble

Alan0502 2018-08-09 17:41
廢托:永續 Noble [表情] (2018-08-09 17:37) 

防中得返佢同Obiang,仲要放埋高耶迪,唔知工程師諗咩

廢托 2018-08-09 17:43
Alan0502:防中得返佢同Obiang,仲要放埋高耶迪,唔知工程師諗咩[表情] (2018-08-09 17:41) 

一直覺得應該要換走 Noble ...........

那管他是 one club man

羅力亞 2018-08-09 17:49
West Ham United sign striker Lucas Perez from Arsenal

West Ham United are delighted to announce the signing of striker Lucas Perez from Arsenal.

Lucas makes the move across London and signs a three-year contract with the Irons, having played in the Premier League and La Liga over the past two seasons with the Gunners and on loan for Deportivo de La Coruna.

The 29-year-old joins Ryan Fredericks, Lukasz Fabianski, Issa Diop, Jack Wilshere, Aindriy Yarmolenko, Fabian Balbuena and Felipe Anderson in moving to London Stadium this summer.

“I’m very happy to be here at such an historic Club,” he said. “I’m very excited, as West Ham are giving me the chance to stay in the Premier League and I’m very happy to be part of this new project.

“West Ham have great fans and play in an amazing stadium, so to sign here brings me great joy. I’m very motivated.”

Director of Football Mario Husillos welcomed Lucas to West Ham and believes Manuel Pellegrini’s squad will be the perfect environment for the Spaniard to thrive.

“We welcome Lucas to West Ham United,” he said. “He is a very experienced player that Manuel and I both know well from Spain.

“He has great technical quality, and can play as both the main striker or the second striker in a deeper role. He scores goals, but can also create them and link well with the midfielders.

“His style is different from the other strikers we have available to us, and that gives the manager more options for our attacking play.

“Lucas also has experience of the Premier League with Arsenal, and is familiar with life here in London, which of course means that he will take less time to adapt and be ready.

“From the very first meeting I had with Lucas, he made it very clear that he wanted to come to West Ham United and, for us, this is very important. We wish him every success during his time here.”

Read more at https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018/august/09-august/west-ham-united-sign-striker-lucas-perez-arsenal#xPafuxRuBEXBKlck.99

羅力亞 2018-08-09 17:50
West Ham have completed the signing of Lucas Perez from Arsenal for £4m on a three-year deal.

The 29-year-old becomes the Hammers’ eighth summer signing following the arrival of Ryan Fredericks, Lukasz Fabianski, Issa Diop, Jack Wilshere, Aindriy Yarmolenko, Fabian Balbuena and Felipe Anderson.

Perez has signed a three-year deal at the London Stadium.

羅力亞 2018-08-09 19:56
Lucas Perez: West Ham sign Spanish striker from Arsenal

West Ham have signed Spanish striker Lucas Perez from Arsenal for a reported fee of £4m.

The 29-year-old has signed a three-year deal with the Hammers, having spent the last two seasons with the Gunners.

He is Manuel Pellegrini's ninth summer signing and their second from Arsenal after the capture of Jack Wilshere.

"I'm very excited, as West Ham are giving me the chance to stay in the Premier League," Perez told the club's official website.

"I'm very happy to be part of this new project. West Ham have great fans and play in an amazing stadium, so to sign here brings me great joy. I'm very motivated."

West Ham director of football Mario Husillos added: "He is a very experienced player that Manuel and I both know well from Spain.

"He has great technical quality, and can play as both the main striker or the second striker in a deeper role. He scores goals but can also create them and link well with the midfielders."

Perez scored seven goals in 21 appearances for Arsenal having joined them from Deportivo La Coruna for £17m in August 2016.

The former Rayo Vallecano and PAOK player spent last season on loan back at Deportivo, scoring eight times in 35 La Liga appearances.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45127540

查看完整版本: [-- 韋斯咸以400萬鎊羅致阿仙奴前鋒盧卡斯佩雷斯(Lucas Perez) --] [-- top --]