查看完整版本: [-- 艾殊利高爾將加盟打比郡 --]

【好友論壇】- 以足球會好友 -> 【球壇新聞】 -> 艾殊利高爾將加盟打比郡 [打印本頁] 登錄 -> 注冊 -> 回復主題 -> 發表主題

羅力亞 2019-01-21 23:24

艾殊利高爾將加盟打比郡

Ashley Cole deal with Derby to be finalised this week

By Rob Dorsett

Last Updated: 21/01/19 1:08pm

Ashley Cole is expected to complete a move to Derby County by the middle of this week, Sky Sports News understands.

A short-term, six-month contract is close to being finalised for the 38-year-old to play under his former England and Chelsea team-mate Frank Lampard.

The three-time Premier League winner has been without a club since leaving LA Galaxy in November.

Lampard believes Cole's experience would be an asset to Derby, who are currently sixth in the Championship, as they push for promotion back to the Premier League.

"He is a great pro and a great lad. We are looking at it," Lampard said of Cole. "I speak to Ash all the time. We are good friends.

"I know he is very fit, fresh and wants to continue to play so he comes into my thoughts because I know the influence he would have."

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11696/11613624/ashley-cole-deal-with-derby-to-be-finalised-this-week

羅力亞 2019-01-22 01:22
Ashley Cole has had his medical at Derby’s training ground and is set to be confirmed as a #dcfc player later today

posouth 2019-01-22 06:02
Ashley Cole仲踼緊波?!   佢係Keown, Winterburn果個年代喎......Henry+Vieira都教緊波喇

去吧年青人

查看完整版本: [-- 艾殊利高爾將加盟打比郡 --] [-- top --]