查看完整版本: [-- 李斯特城宣佈借用中場泰利文斯(Youri Tielemans),艾迪恩施華被外借至摩納哥 --]

【好友論壇】- 以足球會好友 -> 【球壇新聞】 -> 李斯特城宣佈借用中場泰利文斯(Youri Tielemans),艾迪恩施華被外借至摩納哥 [打印本頁] 登錄 -> 注冊 -> 回復主題 -> 發表主題

羅力亞 2019-01-30 07:55

李斯特城宣佈借用中場泰利文斯(Youri Tielemans),艾迪恩施華被外借至摩納哥

Leicester's move for Monaco's Youri Tielemans progressing well despite other Premier League interest
Leicester are also discussing the possibility of Adrien Silva moving to Monaco as part of a swap deal for Tielemans
By Sky Sports News
Last Updated: 29/01/19 11:18pm

Leicester’s talks with Monaco over a deal for midfielder Youri Tielemans are progressing well despite late interest from a number of Premier League clubs, Sky Sports News understands.

Leicester are hopeful a deal can be concluded for the Belgium international before the window closes on Thursday night but they are aware of interest from Arsenal, West Ham and Newcastle.

The Foxes want to sign the 21-year-old on loan until the end of the season with a view to a permanent move in the summer.

Leicester are also discussing the possibility of Adrien Silva moving to Monaco as part of a swap deal for Tielemans. but we understand Leicester are reluctant to agree a deal that sees the Portuguese midfielder moving to the beleaguered Ligue 1 side with Leicester boss Claude Puel admitting on Monday the two players have similar qualities.

Leicester have been monitoring Tielemans for some time and he is understood to be open to a move to the Premier League.

Tielemans joined Monaco from Anderlecht in the summer of 2017 and has gone on to make 65 appearances for the French side.

He has 19 caps for Belgium, and was part of the side that twice beat England on their way to finishing third in the 2018 World Cup.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/11621912/leicesters-move-for-monacos-youri-tielemans-progressing-well-despite-other-premier-league-interest

羅力亞 2019-01-30 16:10
➡️ Youri Tielemans: medical at Leicester City today. Monaco and Foxes have agreed over a loan swap with Adrien Silva. #lcfc 🦊

myrmidon 2019-01-30 16:46
早幾年FM妖人

ODIN 2019-01-30 17:02
myrmidon:早幾年FM妖人 [表情] [表情]  (2019-01-30 16:46) 

FM 2019 都仲係妖人...

羅力亞 2019-01-30 18:10
TIELEMANS LATEST

Leicester's negotiations with Monaco over a deal for midfielder Youri Tielemans are progressing well, Sky Sports News understands, despite late interest from a number of other Premier League clubs.

They're hopeful a deal can be concluded before the window closes tomorrow evening, but they're aware there is interest from Arsenal, West Ham and Newcastle.

If the Leicester deal goes through, it's likely to be a loan agreement with the possibility of Adrien Silva moving to Monaco as part of a swap deal.

羅力亞 2019-01-30 22:08
Almost a done deal. Youri Tielemans (21) is on his way to Leicester City. All parties are expecting to get the loan deal without option done by tomorrow. Adrien Silva expected to join Monaco on loan. Straight loan swap. #lcfc #thfc ❤️

羅力亞 2019-01-31 01:49
Still no hijackers. Youri Tielemans will undergo his medicals with Leicester tonight. Player is in England. All is done. Loan without option. #lcfc

淨土 2019-01-31 08:54
冬季轉會窗是否英國時間1月31 23:59 關閉 ?

myrmidon 2019-01-31 09:37
ODIN:FM 2019 都仲係妖人... (2019-01-30 17:02) 

妖人左咁多年, 我記得我玩嗰年佢17歲, 已經係好妖嗰隻

myrmidon 2019-01-31 09:53
tielemans唔走都唔得, 俾人睇成亨利心腹

leoleo_leoleo 2019-01-31 10:17
成名作,左右开弓

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5cn78a

羅力亞 2019-01-31 14:14
淨土:冬季轉會窗是否英國時間1月31 23:59 關閉 ? (2019-01-31 08:54) 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11593908/january-transfer-window-2019-when-does-it-open-and-close

Deadline Day is January 31 and the window will close at 11pm.

羅力亞 2019-02-01 05:47
Monaco's Youri Tielemans has completed a medical with Leicester on a Deadline Day spent meeting and greeting club officials at both the training ground and King Power Stadium, Sky Sports News understands.

羅力亞 2019-02-01 05:59

Youri Tielemans Joins On Loan As Adrien Silva Heads To Monaco
Leicester City Football Club have agreed terms with AS Monaco for the loan of midfielder Youri Tielemans until the end of the 2018/19 season, subject to Premier League and international clearance.

- AS Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans joins Leicester City on loan
- The 21-year-old midfielder represented Belgium at the summer’s World Cup
- Tielemans has scored five times in 20 Ligue 1 appearances this season
- City midfielder Adrien Silva will also join AS Monaco on loan until the end of the season

The deal will also see Leicester City midfielder Adrien Silva join the Ligue 1 side on loan until the end of the current campaign.

Tielemans arrives at Leicester City after an impressive 18 months with AS Monaco, where he featured 65 times in all competitions, scoring six goals – five of those coming this term.

The talented Belgium international, who represented his country at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, is a product of Anderlecht’s Youth Academy and is considered one of the most exciting prospects in European football.

Speaking to LCFC TV, Tielemans said:"I’m really excited to get going. The Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world and when I was young, I always watched Premier League games. I’m really happy to be here and I’m excited to get started.

“It’s a big family. Everybody is really kind and really good with me. I think it will be really good here.”

Born in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw in Belgium, Tielemans started his career with Anderlecht, signing his first professional contract in July 2013, aged just 16. He went on to make his Champions League debut three months later, becoming the youngest Belgian player to ever feature in the competition.  

Tielemans made 185 appearances for Anderlecht in all competitions over four seasons, scoring 35 goals, and helped the side to two Belgian Pro League titles. In his first two seasons, he was voted Belgian Young Professional Footballer of the Year and in 2016/17, Belgian Professional Footballer of the Year.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/999996/youri-tielemans-joins-on-loan-as-adrien-silva-heads-to-monaco/press-release

羅力亞 2019-02-01 06:11

羅力亞 2019-02-01 06:13
Youri Tielemans: Leicester confirm loan signing of Monaco midfielder

Leicester have signed Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans on loan until the end of the season in a deal that sees Adrien Silva go the other way.

Tielemans, 21, has scored five goals in 20 appearances in Ligue 1 this season having joined Monaco from Anderlecht in 2017.

The highly rated Belgium international has 14 caps for his country and played at the 2018 World Cup.

"I'm really excited to get going," Tielemans said.

"The Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world and when I was young, I always watched Premier League games. I'm really happy to be here and I'm excited to get started.

"It's a big family. Everybody is really kind and really good with me. I think it will be really good here."

Who is Tielemans?
Tielemans is the youngest Belgian to ever play in the Champions League, aged 16 years and 148 days when he featured for Anderlecht.

He found the net roughly once every six games for Anderlecht - winning the league title twice - during four seasons and eventually moved for around £22m.

He has started 20 of Monaco's 22 league games this season and scored five league goals but the French side has struggled, leading to the sacking of Thierry Henry.

Only Radamel Falcao - on eight - has scored more goals for Monaco this season and Tielemans has also created 19 chances in his 20 league games.

Silva's problematic Foxes stay over?
Silva has failed to make much of an impact at the King Power Stadium since arriving from Sporting Lisbon for £22m in 2017.

He was forced to wait six months to make his debut after the paperwork arrived with Fifa 14 seconds late and has never really recovered his form, making just two Premier League appearances this season.

The Portugal international is highly rated by new Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim.

Analysis
BBC Radio 5 live reporter John Bennett

Youri Tielemans has always been tipped for big things. At the age of just 16 he made 29 appearances in his first season at Anderlecht and continued to impress in the following campaigns, making his international debut at 19 and winning Belgian footballer of the year prize after his final season in the country's top flight.

It came as a surprise when things didn't work out at Monaco last season - head coach Leonardo Jardim never seemed to trust Tielemans and he spent a lot of time on the bench.

Despite Monaco's terrible form, things improved for him personally when Thierry Henry came in but Jardim's return was probably the last thing he would have wanted.

Now, it's a chance to get his career going again and, at 21, there's plenty of time. Tielemans has got a great range of passing, he can make driving runs forward and having starting his career as a more defensive midfielder he can help to keep things tight at the back. All in all, that makes him the perfect partner for Wilfred Ndidi in the Leicester midfield.

It's a loan move that suits Leicester, suits Tielemans and suits Monaco; they know that if he plays well at the King Power Stadium they'll be even more interest for a big money permanent transfer in the summer.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47068267

查看完整版本: [-- 李斯特城宣佈借用中場泰利文斯(Youri Tielemans),艾迪恩施華被外借至摩納哥 --] [-- top --]