查看完整版本: [-- 車路士如解僱沙利(Maurizio Sarri),將邀請前助教賀蘭特(Steve Holland)執教 --]

【好友論壇】- 以足球會好友 -> 【球壇新聞】 -> 車路士如解僱沙利(Maurizio Sarri),將邀請前助教賀蘭特(Steve Holland)執教 [打印本頁] 登錄 -> 注冊 -> 回復主題 -> 發表主題

羅力亞 2019-02-23 00:01

車路士如解僱沙利(Maurizio Sarri),將邀請前助教賀蘭特(Steve Holland)執教

Exclusive: Chelsea to consider move for Steve Holland if they hand Maurizio Sarri the sack next week

Chelsea will consider sending an SOS to England assistant manager Steve Holland if they sack head coach Maurizio Sarri next week.

Despite progression into the last 16 of the Europa League, Sarri is on the brink of being sacked ahead of Sunday’s Carabao Cup final against Manchester City and Wednesday night’s Premier League visit of Tottenham Hotspur.

And former Chelsea assistant Holland is seen as the top choice to help his former club through the rest of the season if he and the Football Association can be convinced to combine his England duties with a return to Stamford Bridge until the summer.

Holland was at Chelsea’s FA Cup defeat to Manchester United and the Europa League victory over Malmo, as well as attending the Uefa Youth League victory over Monaco at Cobham this week.

That has sparked rumours around Chelsea that Holland is interested in a temporary return, although the club insist they have not held talks with any potential successors to Sarri.

Holland has worked with most of the current squad, having been at Chelsea in different roles for eight years before becoming Gareth Southgate’s England assistant on a full-time basis two years ago.

Chelsea may feel they are owed a favour by the FA, having originally allowed Holland to work with Southgate on a part-time basis with the Under-21s and then with the seniors before he left permanently.

England only have two games between now and the end of the season, European 2020 qualifiers against Czech Republic and Montenegro on March 22 and 25.

Current assistant manager Gianfranco Zola is the leading internal candidate to replace Sarri until the end of the season, but the Italian has been absent from the bench for Chelsea’s last two games after being readmitted to hospital following gallstone surgery complications.

The 52-year-old remains a hugely popular figure around Chelsea and is considered very much a club legend, but there are also reservations about his suitability for a caretaker post.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/02/22/chelsea-consider-move-steve-holland-hand-maurizio-sarri-sack/

羅力亞 2019-02-23 00:01

freezefox 2019-02-23 00:42
有番少少名氣既,宜家都唔敢黎啦。

羅力亞 2019-02-26 07:54
Maurizio Sarri’s job remains on the line despite earning stay of execution ahead of Chelsea vs Tottenham

Maurizio Sarri’s job remains on the line, despite being handed a stay of execution for Chelsea’s game against Tottenham Hotspur.

Even though Chelsea lost the Carabao Cup final penalty shootout to Manchester City and Kepa Arrizabalaga refused to be substituted, the club’s board saw enough improvement in the team’s performance to allow Sarri to prepare for the Premier League visit of Spurs.

But a defeat or any more acts of mutiny, either from his players or the fans on Wednesday night, could seal Sarri’s fate with England assistant-manager Steve Holland still the top choice to take over on a caretaker basis until the end of the season.

Sarri held a team meeting on Monday and has spoken to Kepa since the goalkeeper’s act of Wembley defiance, and Chelsea must hope the squad does not split over the row.

Kepa tried to rescue his reputation in the Chelsea dressing-room by telling his team-mates he had been time-wasting in the final minutes of extra-time as City pushed for a winner.

But despite the public insistence that the squad remains together, Kepa’s fall-out with Sarri is believed to have initially split opinion among the club’s players.

Willy Caballero, who was stripped off ready to replace Kepa for the penalty shootout, was understood to be upset that his team-mate’s act of defiance robbed him of the chance to go up against his old club.

But captain Cesar Azpilicueta, whose leadership has come under scrutiny as a result of the incident, made his feelings clear by arguing with Sarri at the end of extra-time and then congratulating Kepa for his shootout save from Leroy Sane.

The club’s Spanish contingent of Kepa, Azpilicueta, Pedro and Marcos Alonso, who was dropped for the final, are a close group who stick tightly together and it appeared Azpilicueta was backing his close friend and compatriot.

Azpilicueta is also the man who stood up to Sarri after the 60-year-old had blamed his players for the manner of the defeat to Arsenal at the Emirates.

David Luiz, who has publicly supported his head coach on numerous occasions over recent weeks, on-loan Gonzalo Higuain, who is friendly with compatriot Caballero, and Jorginho are all big supporters of Sarri.

Eden Hazard was dismayed with the way extra-time finished in what he believes may have been his final Wembley appearance for Chelsea ahead of a summer move to Real Madrid.

A source told Telegraph Sport: “Some players thought Kepa was wrong, some thought Sarri over-reacted and others were just annoyed with the entire situation.

“Now it’s a question of whether there is any lasting anger or whether everybody can calm down in time for the Tottenham game.

“The squad needs to come together because there have been too many players protecting themselves when things have gone wrong this season.”

Holland last week emerged as Chelsea’s preferred choice to take over from Sarri until the end of the season if the Italian is sacked and the Football Association can be persuaded to allow him to combine the Blues job with his work as Gareth Southgate’s assistant.

Despite his popularity and legendary status at the club, there are doubts over Gianfranco Zola’s suitability for a caretaker position and they were exacerbated by Sunday’s events.

Zola could not convince Kepa to leave the pitch and, like Sarri, saw his instructions ignored. He and the rest of the backroom staff also did nothing to try to calm down the 60-year-old when his anger boiled over.

Former Chelsea captain John Terry has become more visible around the club over the past fortnight. He was at Wembley working as a pundit for Sky Sports and admitted Sarri was “in a tough place” following the Kepa incident.

Despite holding a job at Aston Villa, Terry would jump at the chance to return to Chelsea as part of any coaching change but it is unclear whether or not the club would be prepared to offer him a role.

Terry was interviewed by Chelsea’s website in the aftermath of the Kepa controversy and he gave his views on how Sarri, or anybody else, should approach the final months of the season.

“We’ve got people like Hudson-Odoi and it’s important to keep him,” said Terry. “Ruben Loftus-Cheek, is he ready? Let’s find out. If we’re not going to win the League, then let’s give him a chance in the League. Let’s blood the younger players and see what they’ve got.”

Despite being one of the older members of the squad, however, Luiz has insisted he is far from finished and suggested he thinks he is worthy of more than a one-year extension.

Chelsea have a policy of only offering their over-30s and extra 12 months, but 31-year-old Luiz said: “I think it’s one of the best seasons I’ve had individually.

“But, for me, this doesn’t count because I want my team to win and it’s better that my team wins 5-4 and it’s better that everyone talks bad about me, but my team is winning than I’m doing great job and we’re still not winning.

“Personally, especially after last season which was so difficult for me because for six months I was not playing football, playing every match now and playing very well makes me very happy.”

Asked if he is proving he is not finished, Luiz added: “Who thinks this? If you look at my numbers this season, it’s another thing to show them, especially the physical numbers this season. This season my numbers are amazing, especially physically.

“They are better than when I was 28. My speed the other day was 34km/h. My best in life was 35/36, so now it is go

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/02/25/maurizio-sarris-job-remains-line-despite-earning-stay-execution/amp/?__twitter_impre

查看完整版本: [-- 車路士如解僱沙利(Maurizio Sarri),將邀請前助教賀蘭特(Steve Holland)執教 --] [-- top --]