查看完整版本: [-- 都有一樣野想請教..... --]

【好友論壇】- 以足球會好友 -> 【學術交流】 -> 都有一樣野想請教..... [打印本頁] 登錄 -> 注冊 -> 回復主題 -> 發表主題

垃圾桶 2006-10-13 22:38

都有一樣野想請教.....

一封好既resume應該點寫....

With reference to the Advertisement of Interactive Employment Service of the Labour Department on 11th October, I am writing to apply Assistant Customer Service Supervisor.
I have been working in the Hong Kong Jockey Club as a Part-time Telebet Services Assistant since June 2003. I was responsible for replying customers’ enquiries through telephone under pressure. For the full time, I completed my Associate Degree in August 2005 and Bachelor Degree in August 2006.
I have proven experience in Computer Skills in both Chinese and English and capability to work under pressure
I am looking forward to have an interview for…
Yours sincerely,

硬係覺得差d野咁,又或者係好似好怪.....咩都以I行先

麻煩大家可以比少少意見.....

kylau 2006-10-13 23:10
只供參考之用

Dear Mr. Ho,
Application for Summer Audit/Accounts Assistant
I take the liberty of writing to apply for the captioned position with your practice on JIJIS Job Notice (Sxxxx) dated XXX.
After finishing my high school at St. Paul’s College, I have focused my study in Accounting and Finance in the University of Hong Kong. In which, I have taken up much business knowledge and theories. Therefore, I am confident that I should be able to cope with all the challenges I may encounter during my placement in the post.
In addition, before my preliminary graduation in June, 2007, I’ll complete two other minor programs in Mathematics and Statistics which should grant me with a deeper understanding in contemporary business analysis.
In addition to my academy, I had got involved in several extra-curricular activities / committees. To be frank, these experiences had really trained my inter-personal skills and team-work spirit a lot, which I believe should be found useful in the rest of my life.
For now I should be extremely grateful if you would kindly consider further my application. If you have any enquires, please do not hesitate to reach me at (+852) xxxx. I look forward to hearing favorably from you soon, thank you.
Yours sincerely,

Erikson 2006-10-13 23:19
可唔可以貼埋個jd出黎
求職信係要針對份工黎寫

另外唔好係勞工處度搵工,全香港最cheap既工同求職者都係果度架

查看完整版本: [-- 都有一樣野想請教..... --] [-- top --]