查看完整版本: [-- 英文高手,幫下我 --]

【好友論壇】- 以足球會好友 -> 【學術交流】 -> 英文高手,幫下我 [打印本頁] 登錄 -> 注冊 -> 回復主題 -> 發表主題

wylalan 2007-04-25 21:14

英文高手,幫下我

呢封信用來見工,如果唔改一定比人丟下垃圾桶,所以幫下我

Dear Sir/Madam,
   I am writing for applying the job of audit clerk dated in 25/4 from the website of VTC Accounting and Financial service Alumni Association Limited. I think I am a suitable candidate for this job.

I am a final year student of Higher Diploma in Accountancy in Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education. In this course, I have learnt some knowledge of being an account and audit clerk. I have learnt some accounting software like MYOB, DacEasy, and Microsoft Excel, Access. The knowledge of the software can give me a chance to be an account and audit clerk. I will try my best to do the post as well as possible I can.

As you can find that I was a waiter of Watami (China) Co. Ltd from 9/2004 to 10/2006. In this job, I can have a chance to communicate with my colleague and cooperate with them. Also, I can have chance to communication with customer. This was a good experience for me. These skills are useful for me as an audit clerk. I have left this job as I want to have more time for my study.

I hope that you will give me opportunities for interview at some time convenient to you. If there is further information that you wish, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address or contact phone number given at the resume. I have attached my CV in this e-mail, thank you for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,
Alan Wong

幫我改下,比d意見,謝謝

kylau 2007-04-26 01:24
(置右面) Alan Wong xxx xxx
Your Address
Mobile
Email

(置左面) Receiver's name
Receiver's Position
Co. Name
Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

Application for Audit Clerk (置中 + underline)

I take the liberty of writing to apply for the associate position with your practice dated on 25 April 2007 on the website of VTC Accounting and Financial service Alumni Association Limited.

I was a waiter of Watami (China) Co. Ltd from 9/2004 to 10/2006. In this job, I can have a chance to communicate with my colleagues and cooperate with them. Also, I can have chances to communicate with customers. Therefore, I am confident that I should be able to cope with all the challenges I may encounter during my placement in the post.

(Add sth about your extra-cirricular activities and/or other stuffs that is relevant to your post)

For now I should be extremely grateful if you would kindly consider further my application. If you have any enquires, please do not hesitate to reach me at (+852) 1234 5678. I look forward to hearing favorably from you soon, thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Alan Wong

Enc:     Resume
    Exam Results

kylau 2007-04-26 01:25
OH, i've missed one point

try to also have your resume in the same file as the cover letter, preferably on the 2nd page,
employers like to have all relevant info in the same file.

查看完整版本: [-- 英文高手,幫下我 --] [-- top --]