查看完整版本: [-- 想問下大家 寫大學既PERSONAL STATEMENT要寫幾長? --]

【好友論壇】- 以足球會好友 -> 【學術交流】 -> 想問下大家 寫大學既PERSONAL STATEMENT要寫幾長? [打印本頁] 登錄 -> 注冊 -> 回復主題 -> 發表主題

銘〝 2010-12-29 14:18

想問下大家 寫大學既PERSONAL STATEMENT要寫幾長?

ONLINE APPLICATION黎的

我上網睇D人又話唔好太長
但係唔知EXACTLY咩叫唔好太長

請各位好友俾D意見

PonG 2010-12-29 14:21
其實唔多重要,3-400 字IS OK

PonG 2010-12-29 14:21
大把FD 唔寫都有U 讀, 真係唔駛咁在意

成績最重要,加油

銘〝 2010-12-29 14:31
引用第2樓→※Pong※←2010-12-29 14:21發表的“”:
大把FD 唔寫都有U 讀, 真係唔駛咁在意
成績最重要,加油 [表情]

因為其實我宜家係報緊hku 個non-jupas
佢好似唔洗面試-_-
所以我諗成績同個PERSONAL STATEMENT都應該幾重要

Mak88 2010-12-29 14:42
引用第3樓銘〝2010-12-29 14:31發表的“”:
因為其實我宜家係報緊hku 個non-jupas
佢好似唔洗面試-_-

其實睇你選邊科

我讀書的年代
唔使太多字
太多真係睇都唔睇
最緊要比d例子support你對呢科產生興趣講的原因.

tl9189 2010-12-29 14:44
引用第3樓銘〝2010-12-29 14:31發表的“”:
因為其實我宜家係報緊hku 個non-jupas
佢好似唔洗面試-_-

personal statement 真係無就唔得, 但寫左又無乜影響..
唔駛寫太多, 太多反而唔好... 佢 equire 你幾多就寫幾多..
盡量精簡寫哂自己d 好野, 相關獎項/活動, 同點解想入呢科就夠...

不過, 如果你話無interview, 咁真係成績重要過一切..
HKU non ju 會睇埋你ilets (特別係BA), 好似係過6.5分會有著數.. UE 有C 都係..
但如果你報BS 咁又影響不大...

都係睇你gpa多..

銘〝 2010-12-29 15:17
我想問
我咁樣寫有冇問題

我係諗住報BBA

Cheung Ka Ming’s Personal Statement

Being an administrator of a company in the business world has been my ultimate goal since childhood. I am fascinated by the complex structure of the business world and I have a strong thirst for understanding of the economic development of the world. I am ready to face any challenges of working in this field. Studying towards BBA is my first step to achieve my aim. I believe that the Program can equip me with the technical competence, analytic ability and leadership capability for advancing my future career in an increasingly dynamic and competitive global economy. I am therefore convinced that this is the right path for me to take.

During my seven years of secondary school life, I have been given the chance to take up different posts of responsibility. These experiences strengthened my character and helped me to acquire a new set of skills, which will last me a lifetime.

As the chairman of the Putonghua Club and vice-captain of Blue House, I learned the skills required to organize activities, competitions and tours. During my time as the senior member of IT Helpdesk Team, I have become more mature and meticulous and these experiences sharpened my problem-solving skills and computer skills. My appointment as a monitor also helped me polish my sense of responsibility. In addition, I have participated in several social service events such as flag selling and visiting the elderly. I would now describe myself as a co-operative, patient, flexible and responsible person.

Moreover, I have actively participated in extra-curricular activities and I have developed wide and varied interests. I was once a Vice-Leader of 1st Violin of String Orchestra, Chief Actor in School’s 40th Anniversary Nite and School Table Tennis Team Member. Through my involvement in these activities, I become a versatile person and I have met a lot of friends which enhanced my communication skills. As a member of the inter-house debate team, I was encouraged lateral and critical thinking. I am determined, able to work independently and have also become a more confident public speaker. I believe these attributes will surely put me in the advantageous position in studying business that requires good up-to-date information about the world economy and social skills.

My participation in activities such as Singing Contest, Verse Speaking, Inter-School String Orchestra Competition, etc. in which I got prizes, my confidence has been greatly strengthened so that I can honestly say that these seven years have been very useful and unforgettable. Now, I am able to handle pressure and withstand setbacks without great problems.

I feel confident that the course will provide me with the essentials to meet the challenges of working in the global economy. If I were given the opportunity to study business-related courses, I will grasp it so as to stretch my abilities, broaden my horizons and develop my potential and repay the community with more effectual contribution in the future.

reve 2010-12-29 18:12
睇完回复,原來 大學personal statement 就係咁解。。。

tl9189 2010-12-29 21:24
引用第6樓銘〝2010-12-29 15:17發表的“”:
我想問
我咁樣寫有冇問題
我係諗住報BBA

個PS ok 架la~ 我果時報都係寫類似既野

不過, HKU NON JU BBA... 你UE 咩grade先??
如果得D 既話, 穩陣起見, 最好都係拿拿聲考多個ilets 先..
無謂sin 左d 報名費丫

聰明豆 2011-01-08 01:27