[英超][Official]卡迪夫城從哥本哈根購入丹麥前鋒Cornelius [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線barrin

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-06-27
Cardiff City Football Club can today confirm that Danish international striker Andreas Cornelius'transfer from FC Copenhagen has been finalised subject to PremierLeague ratification and international clearance, Andreas signing a fiveyear deal in the Welsh capital.

The 20 year-old completed his medical on Monday morning at the Club'sVale of Glamorgan training base and will link up with his new team-mateson a permanent basis in a week's time following a short vacation.

Cardiff City FC Head of Recruitment Iain Moodysaid of today's breaking news: "We would like to thank Carsten Jensenand all the staff at FC Copenhagen for both the good relations that havebeen built between the two clubs over the past couple of weeks and theprofessionalism they have shown in working with us to complete thistransfer."

Cornelius becomes Malky Mackay’s first recruit of the summer ahead ofCity’s Premier League debut against West Ham United on August 17th.

And,naturally, the 20 year old was evidently buoyant on completion of hismedical and the breaking of the hotly anticipated news.

“This is a dream come true for me,” Andreas exclusively told Cardiff City Player.“I’ve been given a great opportunity and this is a very excitingproject that’s taking place at Cardiff City. I’m very happy to be hereand to be playing for this Club in the Premier League.

“Therewere opportunities for me this summer and I had to think about what wasthe right thing to do, the correct step for me to take in terms of mycareer. I was impressed by what the Club is trying to do, thefact it has reached the Premier League and that it has a passionate fanbase supporting it.”

The6”4 inch striker top-scored in the Superliga during the 2012/13 seasonwith 18 goals, unsurprisingly being recognised by the senior Denmarksetup and scoring his first goal for his country in the 2014 World CupQualifier against Czech Republic back in March that the former EuropeanChampions won 3-0.

Andin reference to his international ambitions, Andreas noted that it wasCardiff City with whom he felt he could best establish himself ahead ofthe 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

“TheDanish national team always wants players playing in foreign countries,especially in the English Premier League,” he stated. “If I can improveas a player at Cardiff City, which I think I can, then I can be abetter player for the Danish national squad as well.”

Alreadya success on the field, goal-scorer Andreas completed his medical inCardiff on Monday having last week secured academic success.

He noted: “It’s been a busy few days as I graduated from University back homeover the weekend. Both school and football are very important to me, so Ihad to structure my plans in order to achieve in both.

“Iwill link up with my new team-mates next Monday and look forward topreparing for the new season. These are very exciting times and I’mlooking forward to working with the manager and learning more about thissquad.”

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/cornelius-complete-887639.aspx
[ 此帖被barrin在2013-07-01 21:33重新編輯 ]
1條評分好友元+1000
呀威 好友元 +1000 球壇新聞獎賞計畫 2013-06-27
離線barrin
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2013-07-01