• 2回復

[英超]雲加大敗後於利物浦仆直 [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2014-02-09
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2554827/Arsene-Wenger-falls-Liverpool-Lime-Street-Station-Arsenals-5-1-defeat.html

Is Arsenal's title challenge falling flat on itsface? Things go from bad to worse for Wenger as he takes a hefty tumbleafter loss

Arsenal's titlechallenge may not have fell flat on its face just yet after ManchesterCity's slight slip-up at Norwich, but their manager did take a tumble onhis way back from the 5-1 defeat at Liverpool on Saturday.
ArseneWenger, so often the cool, calm and collected Frenchman, slipped on hisway into Liverpool Lime Street Station after the loss.

It was just one of those days for Wenger, who saw his side go 4-0 down within 20 minutes at Anfield.
Theyimproved, however, and ended up drawing the second period 1-1, but witha tough run-in over the next month, plenty more slip-ups areinevitable.
Arsenal's nextthree games are Manchester United, Liverpool again in the FA Cup fifthround, and Bayern Munich, all at the Emirates Stadium.

Wenger knows there needs to be a big improvement for Wednesday's match against United.'

'What is important is that we respondto that result, especially respond with a different performance becauseour performance overall was poor,' Wenger said.
'On the concentration level, on pace, on defensive stability, it was very poor and we always looked vulnerable.
'If you concede two early goals from set-pieces then you are in a position where you always have to come out.
'Ijust think the whole team have failed to turn up with the rightperformance. We know that you need to be better focused at this kind oflevel.'

'Overall our performance was just not good enough and I include myself in that performance.

'For me it is maybe better I don't talk too much, go home and respond better on Wednesday night.

'Congratulations to Liverpool. They were the best team today and we were very poor - only our fans were good for 90 minutes.'

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2014-02-11
笑鳥
四星德國!!KING OF THE WORLD 2014

離線kenny1
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值