上一主題 下一主題
離線蕃薯廠

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2023-10-11
世三

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/id/38621208/real-madrid-chelsea-forward-eden-hazard-retires-football

Eden Hazard announced his retirement from professional football on Tuesday at the age of 32, bringing an end to his 16-year career.
The forward enjoyed successful periods at Lille and Chelsea before ending his club career with a disappointing spell at Real Madrid.

"You must listen to yourself and say stop at the right time," Hazard wrote in an Instagram post.
"After 16 years and more than 700 matches played, I have decided to end my career as a professional footballer. I was able to realise my dream, I have played and had fun on many pitches around the world.
"During my career I was lucky to meet great managers, coaches and teammates -- thank you to everyone for these great times. I will miss you all."
Hazard thanked his three clubs -- Lille, Chelsea and Real Madrid -- as well as the Belgian FA and national team in his statement.
"A special thank you to my family, my friends, my advisors and the people who have been close to me in good times and bad," the post continued.
"Finally, a huge thank you to you, my fans, who have followed me for all these years and for your encouragement everywhere I have played. Now is the time to enjoy my loved ones and have new experiences.
"See you off the field soon my friends."
Hazard won five league titles in his career -- two each with Chelsea and Los Blancos, and one with Lille -- as well as a number of individual prizes, including the PFA Player of the year in 2014-15.
Hazard was a key member of Belgium's breakout generation of players who earned third place at the 2018 World Cup, narrowly losing to eventual winners France in the semifinals.
Chelsea paid tribute to Hazard in a series of posts on X, the social media site formerly known as Twitter, saying he was "a player who could do pretty much anything with a ball at his feet."
"Happy retirement, to one of Chelsea's greatest ever players," it concludes.
Lille similarly posted an emotional tribute, saying "[Hazard's] prowess will live forever in our memories" and that Hazard is the "greatest talent trained at LOSC."

https://sports.now.com/home/news/details?id=38857098842

【Now Sports】比利時球星夏沙特宣佈球靴,包括安巴比在內的球星紛紛送上祝福。

夏沙特(Eden Hazard)掛靴,巴黎聖日耳門前鋒安巴比在Instagram上致敬:「偉大的夏神,感謝你!」曼聯中場般奴費蘭迪斯則謂:「感謝你為世界球壇帶來過的美好回憶,真正的足球迷也非常享受欣賞你的比賽。」同時附上「拍掌」的emoji。

夏神母會里爾的主席尼坦則謂:「我也是你的粉絲,這兒永遠是你家,歡迎你回來。」32歲的夏沙特在里爾成名,轉投車路士後大放異采,但加盟皇家馬德里後漸漸走下坡,今夏回復自由身,終決定結束16年職業生涯。

夏神效力藍軍7年,貢獻110球和92個助攻,贏過英超、歐霸盃、英足盃、英聯盃,把美好年華也留給英超。
離線kevin6543
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2023-10-11
離線posouth
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2023-10-11
以前係車仔踼咁耐, 傷患紀錄一流. 去到皇馬傷到喊, 好番少少個狀態又差. 都唔知係怪醫療團隊, 定壓力太大, 定水土不服. 浪費咗一代球王
Miss you James and Bobby! Thank you for the years of great memories!!
離線posouth
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2023-10-11
以前真係FPL的大愛.   FPL個陣前鋒位好珍貴, 可能大部份人都係343, 少部份433. Hazard係少有偏咗當中場但又好好分. 記憶中好似到佢最後一季, FPL先將佢改為前鋒.

果時中場最貴先係Hazard同KDB, $10.X. 搭Mkhitaryan, Pogba之類, 或者仲係李斯特城的Mahrez. 但多數冇咁多錢, 因為前鋒超多選擇, 又Aguero又Kane又Lukaku又Aubameyang, 個個都爆分. 唔係宜家咁前鋒咁少選擇

Miss you James and Bobby! Thank you for the years of great memories!!
離線freezefox
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2023-10-12
其實佢先係人生勝利組⋯⋯⋯⋯

要贏既獎項贏過,錢又大把。 點解唔襯仲後生去過自己想過既生活? 做咩一定要踢到無人要先肯退落嚟? 根本無呢個需要。

YFF 已死!!這是 Fantrax 的新時代!!