好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-07-11
— 本帖被 呀威 執行加亮操作(2013-07-12) —

PASO EL RECONOCIMIENTO MEDICO Y FIRMO SU CONTRATO
Demichelis, nuevo jugador rojiblanco

11 de Julio, 2013 - 14:41

El defensa argentino ha firmado esta manana el contrato que le une por una temporada al conjunto rojiblanco. Demichelis se entrenara esta tarde en Los Angeles de San Rafael con sus nuevos companeros y este viernes, a las 13.00 horas, sera presentado en el Vicente Calderon.

Martin Demichelis se ha comprometido por una temporada con el Atletico de Madrid. El defensa argentino, que ha superado con exito el pertinente reconocimiento medico realizado en las clinicas Fremap Majadahonda y Fremap Las Rozas y en la Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad San Pablo CEU, ha estampado su firma en el estadio Vicente Calderon y posteriormente se ha incorporado a la concentracion del conjunto rojiblanco en Los Angeles de San Rafael. El futbolista sera presentado este viernes, 12 de julio, a las 13 horas, en el coliseo rojiblanco.

El defensa, de 32 anos de edad, ha militado en clubes de la relevancia de River Plate y Bayern de Munich y las ultimas campanas ha defendido la camiseta del Malaga, donde ha disputado 84 partidos marcando 7 goles. Internacional absoluto con Argentina, con la que disputo el Mundial de Sudafrica, Demichelis ha conquistado en competiciones de clubes dos torneos Clausura, cuatro Bundesligas y cuatro Copas de Alemania.

Jose Luis Perez Caminero destaca "la experiencia de Demichelis, que nos va a venir muy bien en los numerosos retos que debemos afrontar a partir de agosto. Es un defensa muy complicado de superar, que esta acostumbrado a disputar grandes competiciones y que aportara muchisimo. Viene a reforzar una zaga que esta rindiendo a un gran nivel, por lo que aumentaremos la competencia, lo que redundara en beneficio del equipo".

Nuestro director deportivo quiso resaltar "el caracter ganador y competitivo de Martin. Es un jugador cuya entrega es total, de una gran profesionalidad y que nos va a permitir aumentar el nivel de la plantilla actual para afrontar con garantias los objetivos de la proxima campana".

http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/noticias/demichelis-nuevo-jugador-rojiblanco
[ 此帖被丹尼屎在2013-07-12 00:17重新編輯 ]
1條評分好友元+1000
呀威 好友元 +1000 發帖獎勵;另外新要求已公佈,詳情可於 http://bbs.hkbff.net/read.php?tid=112433 內查閱。 2013-07-12
離線丹尼屎
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2013-07-11
Transfer news: Atletico Madrid sign ex-Malaga defender Martin Demichelis
Last Updated: July 11, 2013 1:28pm

Atletico Madrid have signed Martin Demichelis on a free transfer after his contract with Malaga expired earlier this summer.

The Argentina centre-back has signed a one-year deal with Diego Simeone's side after leaving Malaga on June 30.

The 32-year-old passed a medical on Thursday and then spoke to reporters about the move, saying: "I'm very proud to have joined such a successful and winning group. Next year the team will compete even more than last season and there are many challenges to face."

Demichelis, who has also played for River Plate and Bayern Munich, joins an Atletico defence which conceded the least goals in La Liga last season, and will have to fight Diego Godin and Miranda for a regular place in the starting line-up.

"I know that I'm joining the best defence in the league I hope we can keep that up. I will come here with a humble attitude and will contribute what I can. I hope it's a successful year for me and for the team," he added.

"I know that Miranda and Godin have a huge amount of respect in the team, they have both performed exceptionally well in the last few years.

"My career has never been easy and I've always had healthy competition for places."

The Argentinian rejected moves to return to his boyhood club River Plate and also turned down a contract extension with Malaga. He explained that the presence of compatriot Simeone was key to him opting for the Rojiblancos.

He said: "It was a difficult decision because two clubs to which I am eternally grateful, River and Malaga, wanted to sign me. I went to Argentina and I was thinking about staying there, but then Atletico appeared and Simeone was key in convincing me to join a consolidated group that was playing for trophies.

"Simeone has known about me for a long time and is aware of my performances in the last few years. He is one of the main reasons I'm now an Atletico player."

Atletico, who finished third in the Primera Division last season and won the Copa del Rey, have signed forwards David Villa and Leo Baptistao already this summer and brought back goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois for a third year on loan from Chelsea.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8818649/Transfer-news-Atletico-Madrid-sign-ex-Malaga-defender-Martin-Demichelis
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2013-07-11
你個標題寫迪米捷利斯自由身轉會馬體會應該更好

好複雜

[ 此帖被啪啪啪啪啪啪在2013-07-11 22:29重新編輯 ]
四星德國!!KING OF THE WORLD 2014

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限