上一主題 下一主題
離線阿清

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2012-09-01

Paris Saint-Germain agree Van der Wiel deal with Ajax, says agent

The Netherlands international will travel to the French capitalthis evening to wrap up a deal that the player's agent claims is '80 percent done'

Paris Saint-Germainhave agreed terms with Ajaxfor the capture of full-back Gregory Van der Wiel, according to the player's agent Mino Raiola.

Reports on Friday morning suggested thattalks were at an advanced stage and with the Ligue 1 side keen to add anew right back to their squad, the deal is now on the verge ofcompletion.

"The clubs have reached an agreement. We will now tryand wrap up the deal. It is 80 per cent done, but there are still a fewimportant details. We have yet to discuss the length of his contract,"he revealed.

The 24-year-old Netherlands international haspreviously stated his desire to leave the club and cited PSG's ambitionas a major factor behind the potential move.

"ParisSaint-Germain are a wonderful club with a lot of ambition. I've had agreat time at Ajax, but the time has come to move on. I've won twoEredivisie titles, a KNVB Beker and have played in the Champions League.I need a new challenge," he told De Volkskrant.

The Netherlands international has a contractwith Ajax until June 2013, but the club are eager to cash in the playerthis summer and an offer in the region of ?6 million could be enough tolure him away from the Amsterdam ArenA.

Van der Wiel previouslyturned down moves to Roma and Newcastle United, while he has reportedlyalso caught the attention of Inter.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/netherlands/2012/08/31/3342914/van-der-wiel-in-advanced-talks-with-paris-saint-germain?source=breakingnews
離線呀威
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2012-09-01
正野