上一主題 下一主題
離線Ar敬

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-07-11
"MY PRIORITY WAS TO STAY AT OL"

It's now official, Clement Grenier has extended his contract ... It is Lyon 2016

Clement appeared happy and relieved after his contract extension two seasons. "Yes, I'm actually relieved, even though in my head I wanted to stay at OL. We had to quickly finalize the extension prepare myself. I admit that it was very hard during the holidays is not attached to my future. "
Clement therefore extends accordance with his wishes by giving reasons. "  My progress was not completed. I made ​​a good six months at the end of 2012-2013 season. I want to keep at least one season to the OL because I have a job to finish. And the club is ambitious and it shows as is the case with Maxime (Gonalons). "
He also said to have received many messages of fans on social networks. And said: "e n any case, I did not want to go free. So this extension for the club and for me it is good news. " Especially he understood in December and January that efforts must be made ​​to succeed. "Yes, since that time, I have not been injured. The work always pays ... "

http://www.olweb.fr/fr/article/ma-priorite-etait-de-rester-a-lol-62978.html

Personal information
Full nameClement Grenier
Date of birth7 January 1991 (age 22)
Place of birthAnnonay, France
Height1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Playing positionAttacking Midfielder

1條評分好友元-1000
呀威 好友元 -1000 每日超出五帖 2013-07-11