離線g3rMan

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2014-04-14
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich sign Sebastian Rode from Eintracht Frankfurt

Last Updated: 14/04/14 3:21pm

Bayern Munich have announced the signing of defensive midfielder Sebastian Rode from Bundesliga rivals Eintracht Frankfurt.

The 23-year-old has signed a four-year contract with the Bundesliga champions and arrives on a free transfer once his current deal with Frankfurt expires at the end of June.

"I'm delighted that this transfer has worked out," Rode told www.fcbayern.de.

"Bayern is the next big step for me and I want to improve here and win plenty of titles with my future team-mates."

Rode's move to Bayern has not been a well-kept secret with the player turning down a contract extension with the Eagles last year when Bayern's interest first emerged.

Monday's announcement therefore only confirmed a transfer which was already widely expected to go through.

"Sebastian Rode is an excellent professional," said Bayern's director of sport Matthias Sammer.

"I'm sure he will bring a lot of energy and dynamism to our team in the future."

Rode has spent the past four seasons with Frankfurt, whom he joined from Kickers Offenbach in 2010. He has made a total of 61 appearances in the German top flight.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9265744/bundesliga-bayern-munich-sign-sebastian-rode-from-eintracht-frankfurt
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2014-04-15
好似一定二月已簽
四星德國!!KING OF THE WORLD 2014