• 951閱讀
  • 55回復

[英超]水晶宮翼鋒韋費特沙夏希望離隊 [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線ericlok
發帖
3072
好友元
32126
閱讀權限
3072
貢獻值
0
只看該作者 45  發表于: 07-26
愛記出到咁高價錢
ZAHA值唔值真係唔知

阿仙奴都係買其他人吧
離線Numberson
發帖
26410
好友元
39
閱讀權限
26410
貢獻值
1
只看該作者 46  發表于: 07-26
賣貴d
在線羅力亞
發帖
129898
好友元
2920
閱讀權限
130008
貢獻值
0
只看該作者 47  發表于: 07-28
Sky sources: Everton have made a £55m bid to Crystal Palace for Wilfried Zaha.

Part of the journey is the end
在線羅力亞
發帖
129898
好友元
2920
閱讀權限
130008
貢獻值
0
只看該作者 48  發表于: 07-28
Everton and Wilfried Zaha: as it stands, Everton have made a bid of £52million to sign him. The indications earlier in the week were that it was going to be too expensive but a bid has been lodged 🔵

Part of the journey is the end
在線posouth
發帖
16140
好友元
91932
閱讀權限
16160
貢獻值
2
只看該作者 49  發表于: 07-28
回 羅力亞 的帖子
羅力亞:Everton and Wilfried Zaha: as it stands, Everton have made a bid of £52million to sign him. The indications earlier in the week were that it was going to be too expensive but a bid has been lodged 🔵 (2019-07-28 22:52) 

愛華頓呢兩年買人好似有入冇出咁, 好豪. 但針對自己隊波最弱的一瓣增強, 有決心!
Let's talk about six, baby!!
在線羅力亞
發帖
129898
好友元
2920
閱讀權限
130008
貢獻值
0
只看該作者 50  發表于: 07-29
Everton make £55m bid for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha

Everton are understood to have lodged a £55 million bid for Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha.

The 26-year-old Ivory Coast international has already told Palace that he wants a move away from Selhurst Park with Arsenal his preferred destination.

That option now appears unlikely because Arsenal are closing in on a £72m deal to sign Lille winger Nicolas Pepe, which would take up a massive proportion of Unai Emery’s budget for the current transfer window.


However, Everton, who have struggled to adequately replace Romelu Lukaku’s firepower since selling him to Manchester United two summers ago for £75m, have made Zaha a top target. Turkey forward Cenk Tosun has scored just eight goals in 39 appearances since replacing Lukaku at Goodison and there had been reports Tosun would be offered to Palace as a makeweight in any Zaha deal, but it is now believed Everton have made just a straight cash offer.

Everton manager Marco Silva is a long-time admirer of Zaha, who scored 10 goals in 36 appearances for Palace last season, and his recruitment would underline the Merseyside club’s ambition to break into the Premier League top four. They have already signed Fabian Delph from Manchester City and agreed a deal for fellow midfielder Andre Gomes after he impressed on loan from Barcelona last season.

Silva could face competition from Chelsea. Although they are under a transfer ban following breaches of Financial Fair Play rules, the offer of a move to Stamford Bridge in the 2020-21 season might prove more tempting to Zaha, who is keen to remain in London. His previous spell in the north, with Manchester United, saw him make just two appearances after he fell out of favour with David Moyes during the Scot’s disastrous stint at Old Trafford.

Palace are likely to reject Everton’s bid as too low. They value Zaha at around £80m and it is possible Everton might return with an improved offer. Palace manager Roy Hodgson looks resigned to losing his most prized asset at some point.

“He [Zaha] is dealing with the chairman [Steve Parish] at the moment,” said Hodgson after the 5-0 friendly win over Bristol City.

“The chairman’s his link, they get on very well and know each other very well. Most of what’s going on with Wilfried is going on between him and the chairman and I can’t enlighten you at all.”    

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/07/28/everton-make-55m-bid-crystal-palaces-wilfried-zaha/

Part of the journey is the end
在線羅力亞
發帖
129898
好友元
2920
閱讀權限
130008
貢獻值
0
只看該作者 51  發表于: 07-30
Everton have denied they made a second offer of players-plus-cash for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha.

The club confirmed there had been an initial rejected bid, reported to be £52m, for the 26-year-old Ivorian.

On Monday it was claimed there was now a new offer of £55m plus midfielder James McCarthy and forward Cenk Tosun.

"A bid was made over the weekend which was turned down. Both clubs agreed that was the end of the matter," Everton said in a statement.

Manager Marco Silva and director of football Marcel Brands have recruited midfielder Fabian Delph and goalkeeper Jonas Lossl this summer, and completed the permanent signing of last season's loan player Andre Gomes.

They are set to lose midfielder Idrissa Gueye to Paris St-Germain, with the 29-year-old expected to complete his move to the French champions this week.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49159661

Part of the journey is the end
離線freezefox
發帖
139364
好友元
46554
閱讀權限
239006
貢獻值
13
只看該作者 52  發表于: 07-30
愛華頓一知道阿仙奴個邊可能買到PEPE,呢邊即刻縮沙。


YFF 已死!!這是 Fantrax 的新時代!!
在線羅力亞
發帖
129898
好友元
2920
閱讀權限
130008
貢獻值
0
只看該作者 53  發表于: 08-01
Napoli set to launch £60m bid for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha after losing out on Arsenal-bound Nicolas Pepe
  • The Serie A club wanted to sign Nicolas Pepe before he joined Arsenal
  • Carlo Ancelotti's side have now turned their attentions to the 26-year-old
  • Zaha is believed to be open to a move abroad and remains keen to leave Palace


Napoli are set to launch a £60 million bid for Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha as they step up their pursuit of a big-money winger.

The Serie A side had targeted Zaha’s Ivory Coast team-mate Nicolas Pepe but failed to land the 24-year-old, who has agreed a move to Arsenal.

Napoli boss Carlo Ancelotti has now turned his attentions to Zaha, 26, who is open to a move abroad.

Arsenal’s capture of Pepe has denied Zaha the chance of a dream move to his boyhood club, who had a £40m bid rejected by Palace.

The Gunners also saw follow-up approaches, which included players in part-exchange, knocked back by Palace chairman Steve Parish.

Everton then tried their luck with a move for Zaha but saw their £55m offer turned down and were told the Eagles’s star man was not for sale.

But Napoli are now preparing to test Palace’s resolve with an opening offer in the region of £60m and hope the south Londoners will be willing to soften their stance on Zaha if any deal involved the player joining a foreign club.

Zaha has told Palace he wants to leave Selhurst Park this summer and also outlined his ambitions to play Champions League at the end of last season, something Napoli can offer after finishing second in Serie A.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-7307601/Transfer-news-Napoli-set-launch-60-million-bid-Crystal-Palace-winger-Wilfried-Zaha.html

Part of the journey is the end
在線羅力亞
發帖
129898
好友元
2920
閱讀權限
130008
貢獻值
0
只看該作者 54  發表于: 08-07
Wilfried Zaha has handed in a transfer request at Crystal Palace, Sky Sports News understands.

Arsenal and Everton have been interested in signing the Ivory Coast international winger this summer.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11779470/wilfried-zaha-hands-in-transfer-request-at-crystal-palace

Part of the journey is the end
在線羅力亞
發帖
129898
好友元
2920
閱讀權限
130008
貢獻值
0
只看該作者 55  發表于: 08-08
Told to expect Everton to respond to Zaha’s transfer request by making another offer to Crystal Palace before tomorrow’s deadline. Sounds like it might be a very big one.

Part of the journey is the end