閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2006-06-03
13rd January 2005
(....Employer's name....)
(....Employer's address....)

Dear Mr (...Employer's Surname...),

Application for the Post of Assistant Quantity Surveyor

With reference to your advertisement on (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , I am writing to apply for the post of Assistant Quantity Surveyor

I am the graduated student studying Surveying (QS) in the City University of Hong Kong. In my junior secondary school life, I participated in several extra-curricular activities including basketball team and the badminton team. In the summer holiday after the HKCEE, I took part in the school campaign to go to the primary school as a student helper to support the primary student about their homework. In the later summer holiday, I undertook training in Volunteer Orientation Programme and became a volunteer at Castle Peak Hospital, which required taking care of patient, general office works and working as a cash checker. After finishing the HKALE, I work in a bookshop as a salesman. Details please see the enclosed resume.

I am confident that I will be able to work independently under busy environment. In my university courses, I have already learned about different types of job relating to the quantity surveying field including tendering, interim payment and claims. I hope all these make me match your criteria.

I look forward to your response. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
(name)

離線ryan_ho
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2006-06-03
引用第0樓超迪仔2006-06-03 04:17發表的“各位英文強人,幫我改改封信~”:
With reference to your advertisement on (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) , I am writing to apply for the post of Assistant Quantity Surveyor
I am the graduated student studying Surveying (QS) in the City University of Hong Kong. In my junior secondary school life, I participated in several extra-curricular activities including basketball team and the badminton team. In the summer holiday after the HKCEE, I took part in the school campaign to go to the primary school as a student helper to support the primary student about their homework. In the later summer holiday, I undertook training in Volunteer Orientation Programme and became a volunteer at Castle Peak Hospital, which required taking care of patient, general office works and working as a cash checker. After finishing the HKALE, I work in a bookshop as a salesman. Details please see the enclosed resume.
I am confident that I will be able to work independently under busy environment. In my university courses, I have already learned about different types of job relating to the quantity surveying field including tendering, interim payment and claims. I hope all these make me match your criteria.
I look forward to your response. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
(name)

勁人就唔敢當, 不過見路過就幫你試試

注意有顏色的地方

I am keenly interested in applying for the captioned position with your Practice and I now attach my resume for your kind consideration

For now I should be extremely grateful if you would kindly consider my application and grant me an interview. Please feel free to contact me at XXX In the meantime I look forward to hearing from you. I will be available to commence work with you XXX.

中間好似好"多野", cut down d 會好d

Good luck~
離線Erikson
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2006-06-03
引用第0樓超迪仔2006-06-03 04:17發表的“各位英文強人,幫我改改封信~”:
13rd January 2005
Application for Assistant Quantity Surveyor
I graduated from the (Program/Department) in the City University of Hong Kong. During my study, I have learned various job related knowledge in quantity surveying field including tendering, interim payment and claims. (include d咩記住要寫d係份工個requirement寫要有既野)
In my secondary school life, I participated in various extra-curricular activities including working as student tutor in primary school and volunteer worker at Castle Peak Hospital which I need to take care of patient and provide clerical support. In addition, I have worked as salesman in book store during summer holiday. Through these experiences, I appreciated the importance of team work and improved by communication and interpersonal skills with people from different background. (p.s. 我唔熟你果行,你自己吹d有關係既野啦,記住要吹d job ad有寫既requirement落去)
I believed that my educational background and experience has enabled me to work independently in fast moving environment, and I am confident that I can make a strong contribution to your company.
I look forward to have an interview with you to further discuss my suitability for your company. Thank you for taking time to consider my application.
Yours sincerely,
(name)

睇下咁會唔會好d
離線迪神
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2006-06-03
唔該哂!!!!!!
離線BBF
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2006-06-03
13rd January 2005

I am the graduated student studying Surveying (QS) in the City University of Hong Kong. In my junior secondary school life, I participated in several extra-curricular activities including basketball team and the badminton team. In the summer holiday after the HKCEE, I took part in the school campaign to go to the primary school as a student helper to support the primary student about their homework. In the later summer holiday, I undertook training in Volunteer Orientation Programme and became a volunteer at Castle Peak Hospital, which required taking care of patient, general office works and working as a cash checker. After finishing the HKALE, I work in a bookshop as a salesman. Details please see the enclosed resume.(可不要) (+有關你學果科野)

I am confident that I will be able to work independently under busy environment. In my university courses, I have already learned about different types of job relating to the quantity surveying field including tendering, interim payment and claims. I hope all these make me match your criteria. (+同工作要求的重點)

I look forward to your response. Thank you. (+attach左resume同講希望比機會interview)

Yours sincerely,
(name)

我建議你上網搵多幾篇參考下...
唔關英文事,開格式內容事...

當然寫好都要再三check下啦
離線迪神
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 5  發表于: 2006-06-03
引用第4樓ballballfull2006-06-03 19:41發表的“”: