上一主題 下一主題
離線垃圾桶

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2006-10-13
一封好既resume應該點寫....

With reference to the Advertisement of Interactive Employment Service of the Labour Department on 11th October, I am writing to apply Assistant Customer Service Supervisor.
I have been working in the Hong Kong Jockey Club as a Part-time Telebet Services Assistant since June 2003. I was responsible for replying customers’ enquiries through telephone under pressure. For the full time, I completed my Associate Degree in August 2005 and Bachelor Degree in August 2006.
I have proven experience in Computer Skills in both Chinese and English and capability to work under pressure
I am looking forward to have an interview for…
Yours sincerely,

硬係覺得差d野咁,又或者係好似好怪.....咩都以I行先

麻煩大家可以比少少意見.....
方便大家Save & Print

fb: peterkl
垃圾桶四Be
Be Courteous, Be Kind, Behave, Be Patient
要為自己加油,彼得加油!!
惜日的光輝只停留在惜日;今日的光輝只停留在今日;明日的光輝只靠自己努力;彼得我一定可以再做奇蹟!!
離線kylau
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2006-10-13
只供參考之用

Dear Mr. Ho,
Application for Summer Audit/Accounts Assistant
I take the liberty of writing to apply for the captioned position with your practice on JIJIS Job Notice (Sxxxx) dated XXX.
After finishing my high school at St. Paul’s College, I have focused my study in Accounting and Finance in the University of Hong Kong. In which, I have taken up much business knowledge and theories. Therefore, I am confident that I should be able to cope with all the challenges I may encounter during my placement in the post.
In addition, before my preliminary graduation in June, 2007, I’ll complete two other minor programs in Mathematics and Statistics which should grant me with a deeper understanding in contemporary business analysis.
In addition to my academy, I had got involved in several extra-curricular activities / committees. To be frank, these experiences had really trained my inter-personal skills and team-work spirit a lot, which I believe should be found useful in the rest of my life.
For now I should be extremely grateful if you would kindly consider further my application. If you have any enquires, please do not hesitate to reach me at (+852) xxxx. I look forward to hearing favorably from you soon, thank you.
Yours sincerely,
[ 本文被kylau在2006-10-15 10:21重新編輯 ]
離線Erikson
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2006-10-13
可唔可以貼埋個jd出黎
求職信係要針對份工黎寫

另外唔好係勞工處度搵工,全香港最cheap既工同求職者都係果度架