上一主題 下一主題

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-05-05
Arjen Robben's wild Bayern title party!
2010 German champions

Party king Arjen Robben! The Dutchman enjoyed himself at the spontaneous celebration.

Bayern's superstar was wearing a replica shirt borrowed from a fan, with Demichelis on the back.

The celebrations of a champion: Robben was soaked through with sweat as he enjoyed himself.

Team-mate Martin Demichelis was also in the party mood.

Miroslav Klose (m.) and the day's hat-trick hero Thomas Müller (behind Klose) were at the party as well. On the right is Klose's wife Sylwia.

And again Robben: Bayern's golden boy with a bottle of wine in his hand.

The Dutch Connection: Arjen Robben and Mark van Bommel enjoy a glass of red wine.

Bayern will only receive the Bundesliga trophy at the last game, but Robben couldn't wait that long: A simple tray would do!

Arjen even had a go at singing.

At a party just like on the pitch, Robben is Bayern's conductor!

After the 3-1 win over Bochum, daddy Arjen carried his son Luka.

The real trophy won't be presented yet, so the fans brought along their own version.

A Bavarian champion dance: The title belongs to the likes of van Bommel, Müller and Robben (from left).

By JÖRG ALTHOFF, FELIX SEIDEL and STEPHAN KÜRTHY

First they were dancing on the pitch, then by midnight on the tables!

At a Greek restaurant in Munich called Cavos, the new champions of Germany were in good voice as they sang a chant over and over again: “Schade, Schalke, alles ist vorbei…!”

That means: “Shame, Schalke, it’s all over…!”

It certainly was all over for Bayern’s rivals, whose 2-0 loss to Werder Bremen coupled with the Bavarians’ 3-1 win over Bochum ensured the Bundesliga crown was going back to Munich.

The first part of a potential treble has been all but secured, with a three point lead and a goal difference 17 better off with one game to go.

Bayern captain Mark van Bommel: “We have become convincing champions. We have also won the admiration of non-Bayern fans.”

Certainly, the other customers at Cavos were surprised to suddenly find themselves celebrating with the Bayern Munich superstars.

Van Bommel and Bastian Schweinsteiger had reserved two tables for ten, and guided their team-mates and their partners partly by SMS to the secret party.

The champagne and wine flowed freely as Arjen Robben – wearing a replica strip borrowed off a fan – even started a conga line on the restaurant tables!

Goalkeeper Jörg Butt, a first-time champion at the age of 35, said: “There was a party atmosphere. But we did not overdo it. I was home by 1am. We intend to win some more.”

Bayern fans will hope the wild title party is the first of many over the next few weeks. The club’s chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: “The best team became German champions, and we have proved our quality. We are in a good position to create history.”

After the league trophy is presented in Berlin on May 8, the treble attempt continues with a return to the Olympiastadion for the German Cup final on May 15 against Werder before the Champions League final against Inter on May 22.

Rumennigge added: “Then we can really let our hair down.”

That’s a promise which will very much please Louis van Gaal, who celebrated his success in private on Saturday with his wife Truus, daughters Brenda and Renate and his grandchildren.

He revealed: “I’m a party animal!”

And what about his achievement as the first Dutch coach to land a Bundesliga title? “It makes me very proud. My big role model was Rinus Michels, who did not achieve that here. This title has enormous value to me, especially because I have now been a champion in three countries.”

His other league wins came with Barcelona in Spain and Ajax and AZ Alkmaar in the Netherlands.

Van Gaal added with a grin: “Perhaps I should now search for yet another country!”

Bayern Munich bosses better hope he doesn’t follow that up…
四星德國!!KING OF THE WORLD 2014

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-05-05
睇黎更衣室入面,洛賓都係好搶鏡
四星德國!!KING OF THE WORLD 2014