炮轟仲有咩意義
離線posouth
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 16  發表于: 2010-07-11
引用第14樓hohoho22010-07-11 22:09發表的“”:
He explained: "Benitez pulled me to one side after training and said: 'You will not be in the squad for this game. Thank you for your three years of service, now you can call your agent to do a deal with another club.' That's when Chelsea made an offer and the deal was done before he left. I knew I had to get away from Benitez. I could not risk waiting to see if he kept his job and I could not turn down such a massive club as Chelsea. It is good for Liverpool he has gone, but it was too late for me.''
[表情]

嗚, 遲咗一步。即係如果Rafa早D肯定會走的話, Benayoun就有機留低..........
Miss you James and Bobby! Thank you for the years of great memories!!
離線freezefox
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 17  發表于: 2010-07-12
唉………

YFF 已死!!這是 Fantrax 的新時代!!
離線freezefox
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 18  發表于: 2010-07-12
Yossi Benayoun blasts 'disrespectful' Rafael Benitez for Liverpool FC exit

Yossi Benayoun has broken his silence on the fallout with Rafael Benitez that led to his Liverpool departure.

The Israeli midfielder joined Chelsea earlier this month in a deal worth £5.5million but the transfer was agreed prior to the arrival of new manager Roy Hodgson.

During his three-year stay at Anfield Benayoun became a firm fans' favourite but did not see eye-to-eye with former Kop boss Benitez, who he claims never treated him with the respect he deserved despite a host of impressive performances.

He said: "Everyone asks me why I left Liverpool. There is only one reason - Rafa Benitez.

"I agreed to join Chelsea before Roy Hodgson was appointed Liverpool's new manager.

"It's a dream for me such a fantastic club have given me this opportunity.

"But I want Liverpool fans to know the truth and for them to know I made up my mind to leave a long time ago because of Benitez.

"He never treated me with the respect I deserved. If I played well, I never felt he gave me credit. When I scored, I still expected to be out of the team the next game. And when the fans wanted me to play, Benitez told me he couldn't understand why.
"On the day before the final game of last season at Hull, Benitez pulled me to one side after training and said: 'You will not be in the squad for this game. Thank you for your three years of service, now you can call your agent to do a deal with another club.'

"That's when Chelsea made an offer and the deal was done before Benitez left."

Benayoun insists that he refused to speak out publicly when he was at Liverpool out of respect for the club but also because he felt Benitez would use the 30-year-old's breaking ranks as just cause to turn the supporters against him.

"I felt so unhappy but, out of respect to the club, I never spoke out. The players and the people at the top of the club knew how I felt," he added.

"I don't want to speak on behalf of other players at Liverpool, but people know what happened to Albert Riera and Xabi Alonso.

"I was sure he wanted me to attack him in the press during the season so he could turn the fans against me, so I kept quiet.

"I felt he was waiting for me to make a mistake so he could use it against me."

Benayoun has given his backing to the appointment of Hodgson and claims that Benitez's departure last month will be of great benefit to Liverpool as they prepare to begin a new life under the former Fulham manager.

"It is good for Liverpool Benitez has gone, but it was too late for me," he said.
"I know everyone working there will be a lot happier and I believe Roy Hodgson is a good choice.

"It was a privilege for me to play for such a great club in front of great fans. I thought I would be staying for a lot longer."

http://www.clickliverpool.com/sport/liverpool-fc/129793-yossi-benayoun-blasts-rafael-benitez-for-liverpool-fc-exit.html
[ 本文被freezefox在2010-07-12 03:27重新編輯 ]

YFF 已死!!這是 Fantrax 的新時代!!
離線tc2218
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 19  發表于: 2010-07-12
賓賓真係同利記有仇﹗﹖﹗﹖
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限