發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-08-07
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/06082010/58/serie-giovinco-loaned-parma.html

Serie A - Giovinco loaned out to Parma
Eurosport - Fri, 06 Aug 12:20:00 2010

Attacking midfielder Sebastian Giovinco has signed for Parma on loan from Juventus.

The 23-year-old failed to hold down a regular place in the Old Lady's first team last season, leaving to look elsewhere to re-ignite his faltering career.

While the initial deal is temporary, the Gialloblu have an option to buy half the rights to the former Italy U21 international.

Giovinco said at his unveiling by the club: "I have arrived with the right spirit that a professional should always have.

"I am happy to be part of this team and this company, after the bad year that I spent at Juve. I want to redeem myself and to show what I am worth."

Parma general manager Pietro Leonardi said: "Giovinco is now a Parma player and we are very happy.

"It is a loan with the right to buy up half his contract. There will be no need to negotiate with Juventus next summer, as the buy-out price has already been decided.

"Our coach, Pasquale Marino, is enthusiastic about this player, but never wanted to say so publicly. We wanted to work in the shadows while possible, as he really will improve our squad a great deal.

"I've known him for some time and I'm sure he'll do some remarkable things here. Both Alessandro Diamanti and Hatem Ben Arfa are good players, but considering the characteristics of the side, Giovinco was the absolute best we could want. I think that with Giovinco we can say our transfer market is effectively closed."

Eurosport
離線busters
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-08-07
prove yourself in giant football clubs or you're just another wasted talent