[西甲]Nelson Valdez離開多蒙特,加盟西甲升班馬Hercules [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線Why

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-08-18
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/17082010/58/la-liga-valdez-leaves-borussia-dortmund.html

La Liga - Valdez leaves Borussia Dortmund
Reuters - Tue, 17 Aug 21:16:00 2010

Borussia Dortmund's Paraguay striker Nelson Valdez has signed for promoted Primera Liga side Hercules, ending nearly a decade playing in the Bundesliga.

I've signed the contract. The documentation is done and tomorrow's the official presentation in Alicante," the 26-year-old, who helped Paraguay reach the World Cup quarter-finals for the first time last month, said on Tuesday.

"Now I'm one more (member) of the Hercules first team squad, I feel good," Valdez, a tall, strong forward with a good aerial game and long-range shot, told the Paraguayan radio station Primero de Marzo.

According to Paraguayan media, Hercules will pay a club record of around $3.8 million (£2.4m) for the striker's transfer to Alicante-based side, who are under investigation over allegations they paid opponents to throw matches in the second division. The club denies any wrongdoing.

Valdez joined Werder Bremen as a teenager in 2001 and helped them win the Bundesliga title in 2004 before joined Borussia after playing for Paraguay at the 2006 World Cup in Germany.

Reuters