上一主題 下一主題
離線g3rMan

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-08-19
SPURS TARGET REMY JOINS MARSEILLE

Marseille have completed the signing of Nice striker Loic Remy on a five-year deal.

The Mediterranean side earlier confirmed they had reached an agreement in principle with their local rivals and after passing a medical, Remy signed on the dotted line for the Ligue 1 champions.

Remy, 23, will step into the shoes vacated by Mamadou Niang, inheriting his number 11 shirt following the Senegalese striker's move to Fenerbahce.

The player, who joins Marseille for a fee in the region of 15million euros, had been linked with Tottenham, and recently travelled to Stoke for talks over a move but they came to nothing.

Coach Didier Deschamps had been chasing Sevilla's Luis Fabiano but was put off by the prohibitive sums involved.

"In as far as the expectations of the public are concerned I'd hoped to bring in a striker of international calibre like Fabiano," he told 'Experts OM'.

"But when I was told about the figures being spoken about I cannot ask the club to buy whatever the cost. I don't have the right to ask that. If the price is not reasonable, then stop."

Coach Deschamps said of his new recruit: "He is a young international with great potential. He has great qualities and also great room for improvement.

"He can play in all of the attacking positions and I expect him to be effective and score goals. His versatility is a good thing, even if he prefers one position.

"It will create competition for places, but it does not hurt. He has speed and power which make him dangerous for opposing defences."

Remy could make his debut against Lorient on Saturday if the paperwork is cleared in time.

He told L'Equipe when the deal was agreed: "I am very pleased and proud that Marseille are interested in me.

"After waiting so long for a transfer, everything has accelerated very quickly. I'm surprised.

"I need time to think but I am committed (to moving)."

Remy has emerged as the hottest prospect in France after impressing at Nice following a switch from Lyon in 2008.

He has scored 26 goals in 68 games for the club and played a key part in establishing them as a Ligue 1 outfit.

Marseille are also interested in Toulouse striker Andre-Pierre Gignac but his current club have denied receiving an offer for the France international.

A Toulouse statement this morning read: "Contrary to reports in the media last night, Toulouse have not received an offer from Marseille for Andre-Pierre Gignac."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/stoke/news/story_get.dor?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/08/19/SOCCER_Marseille_Nightlead.html&TEAMHD=stoke
[ 本文被g3rMan在2010-08-20 17:01重新編輯 ]
離線ming仔
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-08-19
呢條友仔D轉會新聞多到成個版都係
BTW應該都係頂Niang
離線JHELSEA
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2010-08-19
又係remy
離線ming仔
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2010-08-19
[德甲] 馬賽快將簽下尼斯射手Remy

唔好嚇我....兩隊都唔係德甲
離線RMadrid
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2010-08-19
離線g3rMan
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 5  發表于: 2010-08-19
引用第3樓名稱已被使用2010-08-19 21:17發表的“”:
[德甲] 馬賽快將簽下尼斯射手Remy
唔好嚇我....兩隊都唔係德甲 [表情]

edited
離線g3rMan
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 6  發表于: 2010-08-20
引用第4樓RMadrid2010-08-19 21:19發表的“”:
http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101002/Actualites/48174/Accord_de_principe_avec_Nice_pour_Remy
官網出左... [表情]

Agreement for the transfer of Loïc Rémy

19/08/10 - Transfers

OM and OGC Nice have reached an agreement for the transfer of the striker Loïc Rémy.

Olympique de Marseille and OGC Nice have reached an agreement, in principle, for the transfer of striker Loic Remy to the OM. The 23-year old arrived in Marseille earlier this afternoon and will go through the traditional medical examination prior to signing his contract. He will be presented to the press on Friday.

Loïc Remy in brief

Loïc Rémy, or the future great striker of French football. Announced at a number of different clubs over the last few weeks, the OGC Nice centre forward chose to remain in France and move to a big club in his country in order to progress. It would be OM for the player who came through the youth system in his hometown of Lyon. He then blossomed at a club that won everything in France, but at the end only managed a dozen appearances for the club in a year and a half. His colleagues from the youth system Benzema or Ben Arfa were under the spotlight so he went looking for glory elsewhere.

A first loan to Lens allowed him to start and make a name for himself, reaching the final of the Coupe de la Ligue in 2008. It was not, however, enough to convince President Aulas who would sell him to Nice, while Ederson and Lloris headed in the other direction.

The Riviera would do the world of good to a player who reminds everyone of a young Thierry Henry. 25 goals in two seasons and the weight of Nice’s attacking play on his shoulders, Remy showed a fairly wide range and adaptability to all positions of the attack. On the flanks, just like recently with France, or as a lone striker, he impressed with his pace and great address in front of goal.

At 23 years of age, he now seems ripe to step up a level. And it will be with OM.
離線g3rMan
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 7  發表于: 2010-08-20
SPURS TARGET REMY JOINS MARSEILLE

Marseille have completed the signing of Nice striker Loic Remy on a five-year deal.

The Mediterranean side earlier confirmed they had reached an agreement in principle with their local rivals and after passing a medical, Remy signed on the dotted line for the Ligue 1 champions.

Remy, 23, will step into the shoes vacated by Mamadou Niang, inheriting his number 11 shirt following the Senegalese striker's move to Fenerbahce.

The player, who joins Marseille for a fee in the region of 15million euros, had been linked with Tottenham, and recently travelled to Stoke for talks over a move but they came to nothing.

Coach Didier Deschamps had been chasing Sevilla's Luis Fabiano but was put off by the prohibitive sums involved.

"In as far as the expectations of the public are concerned I'd hoped to bring in a striker of international calibre like Fabiano," he told 'Experts OM'.

"But when I was told about the figures being spoken about I cannot ask the club to buy whatever the cost. I don't have the right to ask that. If the price is not reasonable, then stop."

Coach Deschamps said of his new recruit: "He is a young international with great potential. He has great qualities and also great room for improvement.

"He can play in all of the attacking positions and I expect him to be effective and score goals. His versatility is a good thing, even if he prefers one position.

"It will create competition for places, but it does not hurt. He has speed and power which make him dangerous for opposing defences."

Remy could make his debut against Lorient on Saturday if the paperwork is cleared in time.

He told L'Equipe when the deal was agreed: "I am very pleased and proud that Marseille are interested in me.

"After waiting so long for a transfer, everything has accelerated very quickly. I'm surprised.

"I need time to think but I am committed (to moving)."

Remy has emerged as the hottest prospect in France after impressing at Nice following a switch from Lyon in 2008.

He has scored 26 goals in 68 games for the club and played a key part in establishing them as a Ligue 1 outfit.

Marseille are also interested in Toulouse striker Andre-Pierre Gignac but his current club have denied receiving an offer for the France international.

A Toulouse statement this morning read: "Contrary to reports in the media last night, Toulouse have not received an offer from Marseille for Andre-Pierre Gignac."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/stoke/news/story_get.dor?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/08/19/SOCCER_Marseille_Nightlead.html&TEAMHD=stoke