上一主題 下一主題
離線fong711

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-10-01
Sven appointed new Leicester boss

Sven Goran Eriksson will make a sensational return to management with Leicester City - after Paulo Sousa was sacked just nine games into the Championship season.

The Foxes have decided to go for the former England boss who will take on the challenge despite also agreeing to join Arabian side Al Hilal on a one-year £1.2 million contract.

Leicester have already agreed a two-year contract with Eriksson, who is due to start work on Monday - but will have to break the news to the Saudi club that he is not coming.

Eriksson has shaken hands on the Al Hilal post and is due to fly to Riyadh once they are out of the Arabian Champions League, but he can walk away and join Leicester.
And Leicester approached Eriksson via top agent Pini Zahavi BEFORE axeing Sousa, smoothing the way for the controversial move to go through in the next few days.

The veteran Swede is set to commit although he wants thorough talks to be sure about Leicester's plans after falling for Notts County's promises a year ago and eventually leaving the club where he was director of football during a bizarre spell.

Leicester are now backed by cash from Thailand and Indonesia and representatives of those groups have singled out Eriksson because of his name and experience.

Eriksson also plans to put a staff together to run the club. He will need a coach and back-up team as he is not a 'tracksuit manager.'

Sousa has had a rough start to the season with Leicester but was still given little time to succeed. He had been given assurances that he would have a couple of games to turn things round - but club 'fixers' were already talking to potential successors.

The axe finally fell yesterday after Sousa met Leicester officials to be told of his fate. Friends say he 'smelled a rat' after hearing of the Eriksson interest and wanted to know about his future.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sven-Goran-Eriksson-appointed-new-Leicester-boss-article592455.html
[ 本文被fong711在2010-10-04 21:44重新編輯 ]
離線智者
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-10-01
又係艾歷臣搵工系列
又係又係艾歷臣搵工系列
又係又係又係艾歷臣搵工系列

離線g3rMan
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2010-10-01
引用第1樓智者2010-10-01 20:49發表的“”:
又係艾歷臣搵工系列
又係又係艾歷臣搵工系列
又係又係又係艾歷臣搵工系列[表情]

第2單news姐
離線fong711
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2010-10-01
又係艾歷臣搵工系列
又係又係艾歷臣搵工系列
又係又係又係艾歷臣搵工系列[表情]

就快有工開家la
離線智者
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2010-10-01
引用第2樓g3rMan2010-10-01 20:52發表的“”:
第2單news姐 [表情]

做下預測姐

離線JHELSEA
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 5  發表于: 2010-10-01
又係艾歷臣搵工系列
又係又係艾歷臣搵工系列
又係又係又係艾歷臣搵工系列[表情]

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 6  發表于: 2010-10-03
ERIKSSON SET FOR FOXES UNVEILING
Posted 02/10/10 19:10

Leicester have called a press conference for 11am on Sunday when they are expected to confirm the appointment of Sven-Goran Eriksson as manager.

The Swede replaces Paulo Sousa, who was sacked on Friday after a dismal run of results which left City bottom of the table.

Chris Powell and fellow coach Mike Stowell were in charge of the Foxes for Saturday's 3-1 Championship victory over Scunthorpe.

Powell said: "We've just lost a manager and it's been a very difficult 24 hours for the fans, players and everyone connected with the club.

"We had a poor start to the season and just wanted everyone to stick together and bounce back. We did that with the three points today and our season starts from now.

"We want to move forward from here as one and see a real progression for the rest of the season."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_6423126,00.html

聽朝開press con, 應該就係公布eriksson上任的消息了. 頭先leicester場聯賽佢都有去現場觀戰, 仲羸埋波添~~

不過paulo sousa都好慘.... 上季帶swansea都帶得唔錯, 今季黎到leicester..... 3個月唔到就byebye..... 仲要上個禮拜會方先同佢保證有長遠嘅計劃......   但其實呢個主席都出名係咁架喇..... 唉......
離線炸炸帝
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 7  發表于: 2010-10-03
又係艾歷臣做幾個月工系列
離線TriFox
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 8  發表于: 2010-10-04
ERIKSSON CONFIRMED AS LEICESTER BOSS

Leicester City have confirmed the appointment of former England boss Sven Goran Eriksson as the club's new manager.

The Championship club sacked Paulo Sousa on Friday and have moved quickly to fill the vacancy by handing Eriksson a two-year contract.

Eriksson was in the stands on Saturday to watch Leicester move off the bottom of the table thanks to a 3-1 victory over Scunthorpe United at the Walkers Stadium.

The ex-Lazio and Manchester City manager has now been confirmed as Sousa's successor and he is looking forward to the challenge.

Eriksson insists he is planning to stay in charge at the Walkers Stadium for the long term.

"I have a contract for two years at least," Eriksson told Sky Sports News.

"I'm going to stay, of course I'm going to stay because it's a big project and a big challenge, and I like it. I have no intention to leave."

He also believes that a two-year target to take Leicester back into the top flight is a realistic ambition.

He added: "I think it's realistic because they're wealthy owners and they want to have the club in the Premier League.

"The stadium is there, the supporters are there, the training ground is there, so why not? It's going to be a big go and I like to try. I think it's possible."

Eriksson has regularly been linked with Premier League jobs, but the 62-year-old declined to comment on rumours he was recently interviewed for the Aston Villa position.

"For sure I had offers on the table and it's always like that," continued Eriksson.

"But if I was interviewed for that job or another job, I will never comment on rumours.

"Always I am one of the names more or less, and I'm always happy about that, but what's true and what's not true I think you should keep to yourself.

"For now, I'm extremely happy to be where I am and I look forward to starting work with the players from Monday."

Eriksson's first game will be against the Thailand national team next Saturday before his first competitive match on 16th October when former Foxes boss Nigel Pearson brings Hull City to the Walkers Stadium.

Leicester owner Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn said: "We are delighted to welcome Sven to Leicester City Football Club. This is a great day for everyone associated with the club and we are very proud to have Sven as our new manager.

"In Sven, we have a world-class leader for our team and for our club. His record within the game is tremendous and he has the ability, knowledge and pedigree to take this club forward and in to the Premier League."

Foxes chairman Milan Mandaric added: "This is another example of the great support shown by our new owners. Their ambition for the club has been emphasised with this landmark appointment of Sven as the new manager."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/10/03/manual_111237.html&TEAMHD=soccer