離線kamch116

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2011-01-09
Wenger - Ramsey is not scared to play

By Giuseppe Muro

Arsene Wenger insists Aaron Ramsey has no mental hurdle to overcome ahead of tomorrow’s game against Leeds.

The manager has confirmed Ramsey will be in his squad for the FA Cup tie meaning the Wales midfielder could get his first taste of competitive football in an Arsenal shirt since suffering a double leg fracture at Stoke last February.

Speaking ahead of the game, Wenger has no doubt that Ramsey is mentally ready after his invaluable loan spell at Nottingham Forest, where he was thrust back into the physical side of the game.

“On [the physical] front it's reassuring - he's not scared,” said Wenger. “You never know how that acts on players' minds but he is not scared.

“You can condition and condition but at the end of the day when you have to put your foot in you have to put it in. I don't have a worry for him about that.

“Yes, he has done well. He needs to get all his movement and pace back – he is not completely there yet. But he can only get it if he continues to practice. I still give him one or two months to be completely back.

“He's in the squad but I cannot tell you now whether he will start.”

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-ramsey-is-not-scared-to-play

好想快d睇佢出場...
希望真係冇心理陰影啦
未來靠佢同wilshere
[ 本文被kamch116在2011-01-09 09:56重新編輯 ]