[歐冠]加度素被罰停賽四場 [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線senal

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2011-02-17
AC Milan's Gennaro Gattuso has been banned for four matches after clashing with Tottenham assistant coach Joe Jordan during a Champions League tie.

Midfielder Gattuso headbutted Jordan following his side's 1-0 defeat in the first leg of their last-16 encounter at the San Siro and has since apologised.

European football's governing body Uefa handed down the punishment after a disciplinary hearing on Monday.

But Milan have said that they will not be appealing against the decision.

The 33-year-old former Rangers star had already been ruled out of the second leg at White Hart Lane on 9 March after picking up a booking in the first match.

The veteran Italian headbutted Jordan as tempers flared at full-time in Milan 1-0 Champions League .

"I lost control. There is no excuse for what I did. I take my responsibilities for that," the Milan captain said.

"I was nervous. We were both speaking Scottish, something that I learned when I played in his home city of Glasgow, but I can't tell you what we said.

"I didn't want to argue with players and I did it with him but I was wrong to do what I have done. I will have to await what they decide."

Gattuso and 59-year-old Scot Jordan had already clashed on the touchline during a bad-tempered second half in which Mathieu Flamini escaped with a only booking for a two-footed challenge on Vedran Corluka.

Croatia full-back Corluka left the field on a stretcher and was later seen on the substitutes' bench with crutches and an ice pack on his ankle.

"The tackle from Flamini was a horrendous tackle," Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp commented. "It was a sending off. He was two or three feet off the floor with his two feet raised. It was a leg-breaking tackle."

The Flamini challenge turned the second half into a feisty affair, with Gattuso becoming increasingly aggressive.

The Milan skipper, making his 450th appearance for the Rossoneri, confronted Spurs striker Peter Crouch before collecting a booking that will rule him out of the second leg for a lunge at Steven Pienaar.

At the final whistle, Gattuso removed his shirt and headed straight for Jordan, hurling abuse at the Spurs first-team coach before lashing out with his head.

The Italian was pulled away by team-mates and briefly stopped to embrace Spurs defender William Gallas before following Jordan down the tunnel.

"I don't know why it all got so silly," Redknapp added. "Gattuso had a flare-up with Joe Jordan. I don't know why.

"He obviously hadn't done his homework. He could've picked a fight with somebody else. Putting his head into Joe's face, it was crazy. He lost his head."

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri said he was disappointed with his captain's conduct but claimed his rage was sparked by a late tackle on him by Pienaar which preceded the touchline clash with Jordan.

"Flamini's tackle was quite a bad one but the foul on Gattuso on his knee was also a bad one," Allegri stated.

"I don't know what happened at the end of the match. It was not nice to see. I think there was a reason but there is no excuse for that."

Describing the scene on air, BBC Radio 5 live's Mark Pougatch said Gattuso had "lost it".

Italian football journalist Gabriele Marcotti added: "Gattuso is an emotional player but after getting angry he calmed down enough to hug and kiss William Gallas and Harry Redknapp.

"You think he is going to calm down then he goes after Joe Jordan. Absolutely incredible."

Redknapp joked that it was not wise to pick a fight with Jordan, who played for AC Milan between 1981 and 1983 after long spells with Leeds and Manchester United.

"There would be only one winner there - Joe," the 63-year-old Spurs boss said. "I'd have my money on Joe. Of all the people to pick on, don't pick on Joe."

AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has been charged with "gross unsporting conduct" after head-butting Tottenham assistant coach Joe Jordan.

European football's governing body Uefa specified the charge Gattuso will face at a disciplinary hearing on Monday.

Its disciplinary code calls for a ban of at least one European match for unsporting conduct.

But the punishment for "assaulting players or others present at the match" is a ban of three games or more.

The Italy international and ex-Rangers player is already ineligible for the 9 March return match in London after getting a yellow card for a foul. He has apologised for his actions.

"I lost control. There is no excuse for what I did. I take my responsibilities for that," said the 33-year-old Milan captain.

"I was nervous. We were both speaking Scottish, something that I learned when I played in his home city of Glasgow, but I can't tell you what we said.

"I didn't want to argue with players and I did it with him, but I was wrong to do what I have done. I will have to await what they decide."

Midfielder Gattuso and 59-year-old Scot Jordan had already clashed on the touchline during a bad-tempered second half in which Mathieu Flamini escaped with a only booking for a two-footed challenge on Vedran Corluka.

Croatia full-back Corluka left the field on a stretcher and was later seen on the substitutes' bench with crutches and an ice pack on his ankle.

"The tackle from Flamini was a horrendous tackle," commented Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp. "It was a sending off. He was two or three feet off the floor with his two feet raised.

"It was a leg-breaking tackle. Corluka will have an X-ray but I don't think he has broken it but he could have done easily."

The Flamini challenge turned the second half into a feisty affair, with Gattuso becoming increasingly aggressive.

The former Rangers favourite, making his 450th appearance for the Rossoneri, confronted Spurs striker Peter Crouch before collecting a booking that will rule him out of the second leg for a lunge at Steven Pienaar.

At the final whistle, Gattuso removed his shirt and headed straight for Jordan, hurling abuse at the Spurs first-team coach before lashing out with his head.

The Milan midfielder was pulled away by team-mates and briefly stopped to embrace Spurs defender William Gallas before following Jordan down the tunnel.

"I don't know why it all got so silly," Redknapp added. "Gattuso had a flare-up with Joe Jordan. I don't know why.

"He obviously hadn't done his homework. He could've picked a fight with somebody else. Putting his head into Joe's face, it was crazy. He lost his head."

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri said he was disappointed with his captain's conduct but claimed his rage was sparked by a late tackle on him by Pienaar which preceded the touchline clash with Jordan.

"Flamini's tackle was quite a bad one but the foul on Gattuso on his knee was also a bad one," Allegri stated.

"I don't know what happened at the end of the match. It was not nice to see. I think there was a reason but there is no excuse for that."

Describing the scene on air, BBC Radio 5 live's Mark Pougatch said Gattuso had "lost it".

Italian football journalist Gabriele Marcotti added: "Gattuso is an emotional player but after getting angry he calmed down enough to hug and kiss William Gallas and Harry Redknapp.

"You think he is going to calm down then he goes after Joe Jordan. Absolutely incredible."

Redknapp joked that it was not wise to pick a fight with Jordan, who played for AC Milan between 1981 and 1983 after long spells with Leeds and Manchester United.

"There would be only one winner there - Joe," the 63-year-old Spurs said. "I'd have my money on Joe. Of all the people to pick on, don't pick on Joe."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/9398824.stm
[ 本文被arsenal在2011-02-23 00:39重新編輯 ]
YFF Overall Rank
2008-2009: 40 | 2009-2010: 1 | 2010-2011: 210 | 2011-2012: 64 | 2012-2013: 9 | 2013-2014: 157 | 2014-2015: 6
今季 Fantrax: 2
離線JHELSEA
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2011-02-17
冇品
離線senal
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2011-02-17

YFF Overall Rank
2008-2009: 40 | 2009-2010: 1 | 2010-2011: 210 | 2011-2012: 64 | 2012-2013: 9 | 2013-2014: 157 | 2014-2015: 6
離線JHELSEA
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2011-02-17
引用第3樓g3rMan2011-02-16 16:16發表的“”:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggRTloMK6X0
加度素 [表情]

貼埋過黎
離線杜菲斯
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2011-02-17
發左癲
離線sheva
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 5  發表于: 2011-02-17
無論受到咩挑釁, 作為隊上隊長都唔可以做d咁唔泠靜既事

理應受罰
離線g3rMan
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 6  發表于: 2011-02-17
三郎.jpg
離線火鳳凰
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 7  發表于: 2011-02-17

"There would be only one winner there - Joe," the 63-year-old Spurs said. "I'd have my money on Joe. Of all the people to pick on, don't pick on Joe."

離線智者
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 8  發表于: 2011-02-17
引用第7樓火鳳凰2011-02-17 20:13發表的“”:
[表情] [表情]

wiki:
Jordan was often known as "Jaws", a pun on the James Bond film character (played by Richard Kiel) of the era when Jordan was at his peak, in reference to his lack of front teeth.[4] A list compiled by The Times in 2007 ranked Jordan as the 34th hardest man in the history of the game.[5]

離線Spurs
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 9  發表于: 2011-02-18
告埋法明尼唔該
離線迪克
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 10  發表于: 2011-02-18
起碼6場啦
只愛足球
離線tom
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 11  發表于: 2011-02-18
引用第9樓Spurs2011-02-18 10:40發表的“”:
告埋法明尼唔該 [表情]

冇理由放過法明尼架
離線魚蛋
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 12  發表于: 2011-02-18
引用第7樓火鳳凰2011-02-17 20:13發表的“”:
[表情] [表情]

離線sheva
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 13  發表于: 2011-02-18
引用第11樓tom2011-02-18 11:07發表的“”:
冇理由放過法明尼架 [表情]

告法明尼既同時應該要告埋個球證

上半場Hotspur球員係矛到飛起但佢沒任何表示
離線senal
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 14  發表于: 2011-02-23
Gennaro Gattuso given four-match ban for headbutt

AC Milan's Gennaro Gattuso has been banned for four matches after clashing with Tottenham assistant coach Joe Jordan during a Champions League tie.

Midfielder Gattuso headbutted Jordan following his side's 1-0 defeat in the first leg of their last-16 encounter at the San Siro and has since apologised.

European football's governing body Uefa handed down the punishment after a disciplinary hearing on Monday.

But Milan have said that they will not be appealing against the decision.

The 33-year-old former Rangers star had already been ruled out of the second leg at White Hart Lane on 9 March after picking up a booking in the first match.

The veteran Italian headbutted Jordan as tempers flared at full-time in Milan 1-0 Champions League .

"I lost control. There is no excuse for what I did. I take my responsibilities for that," the Milan captain said.

"I didn't want to argue with players and I did it with him but I was wrong to do what I have done. I will have to await what they decide."

Gattuso and 59-year-old Scot Jordan had already clashed on the touchline during a bad-tempered second half in which Mathieu Flamini escaped with a only booking for a two-footed challenge on Vedran Corluka.

"The tackle from Flamini was a horrendous tackle," Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp commented. "It was a sending off. He was two or three feet off the floor with his two feet raised. It was a leg-breaking tackle."

The Milan skipper, making his 450th appearance for the Rossoneri, confronted Spurs striker Peter Crouch before collecting a booking that will rule him out of the second leg for a lunge at Steven Pienaar.

The Italian was pulled away by team-mates and briefly stopped to embrace Spurs defender William Gallas before following Jordan down the tunnel.

"There would be only one winner there - Joe," the 63-year-old Spurs boss said. "I'd have my money on Joe. Of all the people to pick on, don't pick on Joe."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/9398824.stm
YFF Overall Rank