[英超]文仙尼︰迪斯高需改善 [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線ip_cm

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2011-02-18
Roberto Mancini says January signing Edin Dzeko 'needs to improve' following a slow start to his Manchester City career.

Dzeko was a £27million purchase from Wolfsburg in the transfer window, but has struggled to replicate the prolific form that warranted his big-money move to the Premier League.

The Bosnian has scored just once in seven appearances for City and drew another blank in Tuesday's 0-0 draw with Aris Salonika in the Europa League.

Mancini accepts it is not easy for a new signing to slot straight into a team, but he insists he expects more of an impact from Dzeko at City.

"I expect more for Dzeko - he needs to improve," said Dzeko. "He is a good player.

"I think he has the same difficulty as (Fernando) Torres at Chelsea because when you arrive in January you don't know your team-mates, it is not easy.

"He can change in every game. It is important that he improves very quickly. We should cross the ball more to him."

Despite the stalemate in Greece, Mancini is quietly confident his side can complete the job next week, with the winners facing either Besiktas or Dinamo Kiev.

He said: "This result is better than 1-1. We have a chance because we are at home. It will be a different pitch.

"It wasn't a good pitch to play football. In the first half Aris got players behind the ball and it was very difficult for us.

"I think it will be a different game in Manchester. We played well, we played football and controlled the game. Aris stayed behind the ball. It was a fantastic atmosphere."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6755329,00.html
離線him
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2011-02-18
眾人:文仙尼需改善