離線on1909

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2012-10-18
[BREAKING]泰利選擇不向英足總上訴
[隱藏]

Chelsea captain John Terry has decided not to appeal his four-game ban and £220,000 fine for racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand.

Terry had until 6pm today to contest the punishment handed out by an independent FA regulatory commission.

But in a statement issued by his representatives Elite Management, Terry revealed he is unhappy with the FA judgement but has decided to serve his suspension.

"After careful consideration, I have decided not to appeal against the FA judgment," he said.

"I want to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone for the language I used in the game against Queens Park Rangers last October.

"Although I'm disappointed with the FA judgment, I accept that the language I used, regardless of the context, is not acceptable on the football field
or indeed in any walk of life.

"As I stated in the criminal case, with the benefit of hindsight my language was clearly not an appropriate reaction to the situation for someone in my position.

"My response was below the level expected by Chelsea Football Club, and by me, and it will not happen again.

"Looking forward, I will continue to do my part in assisting the club to remove all types of discriminatory behaviour from football.

"I am extremely grateful for the consistent support of Chelsea FC, the fans and my family."
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8174864/John-Terry-decides-not-to-appeal-four-game-ban
離線freezefox
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2012-10-18
上訴都無用架啦。

YFF 已死!!這是 Fantrax 的新時代!!