上一主題 下一主題
離線卡仔

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-01-16
— 本帖被 Gabriel 執行加亮操作(2013-01-17) —

Swansea City have completed the signing of Belgium international Roland Lamah on an 18-month loan deal from Osasuna, subject to Premier League clearance.
The Swans have the option of turning the move permanent for the 25-year-old winger at any time during the loan spell.
Lamah, who was born in the Ivory Coast but moved to Belgium aged 15, will provide further options out wide for Michael Laudrup as the Swans look to maintain their fine form in the Barclays Premier League.
Lamah, who is left-footed but can play on either wing, has already experienced football in Belgium, Holland and France before his move to South West Wales.
And now he’s relishing the opportunity of proving himself in the Premier League under Laudrup at the Swans after successfully completing his medical yesterday before the necessary paperwork was completed by Osasuna this morning.
“This is a great opportunity for me and I’m happy to be here,” said Lamah, who will wear number 14.
“I know a few of the players here, and I already know that Swansea is a family club that will suit my style of play.
“To play in the Premier League is a dream, and also to play under Michael Laudrup is fantastic for me.
“I am looking forward to starting training and meeting the squad, and then I want to show everyone what I can do.”
Lamah is ineligible for Wednesday’s FA Cup third-round replay at Arsenal as he was not registered in time for the original tie.
But he will be available for Laudrup’s squad as the Swans host Stoke City in the Barclays Premier League on Saturday.
Swans chairman, Huw Jenkins, was delighted to complete the first signing of the January transfer window.
“We’ve been watching him for a while,’’ confirmed Huw. “Michael (Laudrup) has been looking to strengthen the wide positions to create more competition and we are delighted everything has been agreed.
“He is a player with slightly different attributes to what we already have. Hopefully he will settle in quickly and perform to his best.’’
Lamah started his career at Belgian club Vise before attracting the attention of Anderlecht.
He spent four years with the Belgian giants, with his last 12 months spent on loan at Dutch club Roda JC where he scored 11 goals in 32 league appearances.
His form helped Roda to ninth in the Eredivisie, and it also earned him a move to French side Le Mans.
Lamah impressed in his two years in Ligue 1 before La Liga came calling and a £1.25million move to Osasuna materialised in August 2011.
He was a prominent figure as he helped his new club finish ninth – just a point off qualifying for the Europa League play-off stages.
This season he made 15 appearances, scoring twice, with Los Rojillos struggling at the bottom of Primera Liga.
On the international front, Lamah has represented Belgium at U19, U20 and U21 level, while he has also won five senior caps after making his debut against Armenia in 2009.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/rl-signs-598371.aspx
離線yoshra11
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2013-01-16
又西甲
離線卡仔
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限