上一主題 下一主題
離線OldSosad

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-05-22
Pellegrini confirms Malaga exit

Manuel Pellegrini has confirmed that he will leave Malaga at the end of the season.

Pellegrini is widely expected to take charge of Manchester City this summer, and the Chilean has now said his last home game in charge of Malaga will come against Deportivo this weekend.

"Profesionally, I am living my final hours in Malaga," he said. "On Sunday I will take charge of my last game as Malaga coach at La Rosaleda.

"There will be a very strong emotion and we expect to leave the club as having qualified for Europe, with the mission completed. The agreement with the club has been satisfactory and is appreciated. Each person has the right to keep to his own path. I am not leaving for financial reasons, but to a sporting project which allows me to feel fulfilled."

More to follow...

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1456594/manuel-pellegrini-confirms-malaga-exit?cc=4716
離線阿清
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2013-05-30

Manuel Pellegrini claims to have verbal agreement to take over at Manchester City

Manuel Pellegrini has revealed he has a verbal agreement with Manchester City to take over from Roberto Mancini as manager.

TheMalaga manager has been tabbed as Mancini's replacement since theItalian was fired just before the end of the Premier League season.

Pellegrini guided Malaga to their highest ever league finish lastseason as they ended the campaign in fourth to qualify for their debutin the Champions League.

They went on to reach the last-eight of the competition and were onlyseconds away from beating eventual losing finalists Borussia Dortmundto reach the semi-finals.

"I have a verbal agreement with them and I hope it is carried out,"he said in an interview with the Andalusian television station Canal Suron Wednesday.

"As of today, I don't have a signed contract.

"It is true that Manchester City have shown a lot of interest that I become their coach and I have had conversations with them.

"Until things have been signed, you cannot say everything is completely done."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8742186/Manuel-Pellegrini-claims-to-have-verbal-agreement-to-take-over-at-Manchester-City

值得期待
潛艇到皇馬,再到宜家馬拉加
pellegrini都教得幾好
離線eto
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2013-05-30
之前比mourinho串教馬拉加
返去打敗mourinho為自己爭口氣
離線thmscpl