上一主題 下一主題
離線阿清

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-06-02

Brazil's Neymar does not believe England can win 2014 World Cup

Neymar does not consider England to be a major contender to win next year's World Cup.

The21-year-old forward is expected to line-up for Brazil when they faceEngland at the famous Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday.

Brazil will host the 2014 finals tournament but Neymar does not believe England to be one of the favourites.

Neymar, who recently left Santos for Barcelona, told The Sun: "I haverespect for a lot of the England players as they have achieved greatthings at their clubs.

"But, as a national team, I don't look at England and think they are going to be a real threat at the World Cup.

"We want to win the Cup in front of our home fans and the two nations I look at as a real threat are Germany and Spain.

"After that it's a group including Argentina, Holland and Italy and one or two more.

"But England I don't even think about."

Yet Neymar still considers Sunday's game against England this weekend as being important.

He added: "It's vital we impress the coach. There are only 11 placesin the team for the opening game and each player needs to prove he'sworth one of those places."

As for moving to Barcelona instead of Real Madrid, Manchester City orChelsea, he said: "My family spoke to me about joining a club where youcould not just win things but where there is stability.

"I didn't want to play for a team that changed its coach every season."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12016/8748581/Brazil-s-Neymar-does-not-believe-England-can-win-2014-World-Cup
離線阿清
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2013-06-02

"But England I don't even think about."

欣賞你夠老實