上一主題 下一主題
離線CopoeL

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-07-04
— 本帖被 呀威 執行加亮操作(2013-07-04) —

Leeds have confirmed the signing of Noel Hunt on a two-year contract following his departure from Reading.

The Republic of Ireland international arrives at Elland Road on a two-year deal.
The move reunites Hunt with Brian McDermott, his former manager at Reading, where he scored 39 goals in 162 games.
"Noel is a player that I scouted five years ago when he was playing for Dundee United," said McDermott on the club's official website.
"We spent £500,000 on him at the time, and that was money very well spent. He's an infectious character and I'm sure he will engage Leeds United fans with his desire and determination, and never say die attitude.
"He will bring an awful lot to our squad on and off the pitch, and I'm delighted he's chosen to come and play for Leeds."
Hunt joins fellow new arrivals Luke Murphy and Matt Smith in Leeds' squad for the forthcoming Championship season.
Sky Bet, the official betting partner of Leeds, make Hunt 5/1 to be the club's top goalscorer in the Championship next season and 14/1 to be named player of the year at Elland Road.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/8803724/leeds-confirm-deal-for-hunt
1條評分好友元+1000
呀威 好友元 +1000 球壇新聞獎賞計畫 2013-07-04