貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2013-09-25
— 本帖被 呀威 執行加亮操作(2013-09-25) —
YOUNG STRIKER SIGNS

PUBLISHED
14:10 24th September 2013
by @OfficialQPR
Pattie puts pen to paper …

QPR have added young striker Ben Pattie to their EDS ranks, after the 17 year-old today signed a professional contract at Loftus Road.
The free agent, who has been training with Marc Bircham’s squad in recent weeks, has put pen to paper on a deal until the summer of 2015.
Pattie has previously featured for Hemel Hempstead.
Bircham told www.qpr.co.uk: “Ben has done really well since coming in; he’s played a couple of games for us and applied himself well in training.
“I’m pleased we’ve managed to get him in. There were a lot of clubs interested and he’s chosen QPR which is always flattering for us.
“He’s still a young lad, he still qualifies for the youth team where he’ll be playing for the next few games, and hopefully he’ll score goals and come and play in the Elite Development Squad when needed. Hopefully we can make him a better player.”
A delighted Pattie said: “I’ve worked really hard to get to this point and now I’m here I’m absolutely delighted.
“There were a few clubs interested in me after my time at Hemel, but I believe this is the club for me to progress at and I can’t wait to start playing.
“I knew a few of the coaches here and I think they’ll help me improve as a player.
“I just want to enjoy my football here and score some goals to help QPR.”
http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/240913-young-striker-signs-1073935.aspx#3LBMbU9IBDbvui7p.99
1條評分好友元+1000
呀威 好友元 +1000 發帖獎勵 2013-09-26