上一主題 下一主題
離線Doublelift

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2014-02-05
— 本帖被 呀威 執行加亮操作(2014-02-05) —
Swansea City and manager Michael Laudrup have tonight parted company.
Garry Monk will take up the reigns as head coach alongside current first team coach Alan Curtis for the foreseeable future.
“It is a decision we have taken reluctantly,’’ confirmed Swansea Citychairman Huw Jenkins. “But it’s a decision made in the best interests ofSwansea City Football Club and our supporters.
“It is the first time in nearly 10 years that the club has parted with amanager in this way, but we had to remove the constant uncertaintysurrounding the club and Michael’s long-term future with us.
“I had a meeting with Michael today in a final attempt to support himand establish a way to improve the work of the backroom team to securethe results we need over the final 14 Premier League games.
“However, after thinking long and hard about the best way forward, Ifelt it was unlikely we would achieve a stable environment at the clubto allow us to get back to basics and produce the performance levelsthat have served Swansea City so well over the last few years.
“Now we need to put that uncertainty behind us and move forward as aunited football club on all fronts, while placing on record ourgratitude to Michael for the work he has done over the last 18 monthsand wish him well for the future.’’
The Swansea chairman concluded: “I hope all our supporters can fullyunderstand how difficult this period has been for us and I would urgeeveryone connected to the football club to get behind Garry Monk, thestaff and players.’’
The club will be making no further comment at this stage, but willendeavour to keep our supporters updated with any future development.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ml-leaves-1340293.aspx#I0oaH3FHJ1ibxefU.99
離線蕃薯廠
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2014-02-05
雖然成績冇上年咁好, 但都未至於太差姐, 起碼我唔覺得佢地會降班。
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2014-02-05
離線ODIN
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2014-02-05
It is the first time in nearly 10 years that the club has parted with a manager in this way, but we had to remove the constant uncertainty surrounding the club and Michael’s long-term future with us.
“I had a meeting with Michael today in a final attempt to support him and establish a way to improve the work of the backroom team to secure the results we need over the final 14 Premier League games.
“However, after thinking long and hard about the best way forward, I felt it was unlikely we would achieve a stable environment at the club to allow us to get back to basics and produce the performance levels that have served Swansea City so well over the last few years.

咩料?似乎係米高勞特立主動要走人wor...
係咪史雲斯o係季中買唔到人幫佢手, 傾唔掂數?
離線dolphindt
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2014-02-05
點解會無先兆咁走人???

唔通有內情
離線ODIN
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 5  發表于: 2014-02-05
英媒話係炒...

Michael Laudrup sacked as manager of Swansea City
The Guardian, Wednesday 5 February 2014

Swansea City sacked Michael Laudrup after losing faith with the Dane's ability to galvanise an increasingly disillusioned group of players and avoid relegation from the Premier League. Garry Monk, the club captain, has been placed in charge for "the foreseeable future" and will get his first taste of management in the south Wales derby at the Liberty Stadium against Cardiff City on Saturday.

Laudrup's departure was announced after Huw Jenkins, the Swansea chairman, held crisis talks with the man who had led the club to the first major trophy in their history only 12 months ago, when they beat Bradford City 5-0 to win the League Cup at Wembley. Swansea have won only one of their last 10 Premier League matches, although the reasons for Laudrup's abrupt dismissal, which is expected to cost the club in excess of £3m in compensation, run much deeper than the results.

Relations between Laudrup and the club have never been the same since ties were severed with the manager's agent in the summer, after Swansea became frustrated with Bayram Tutumlu's growing influence on outgoing as well as incoming transfers.

Although Laudrup and Jenkins vowed to put that episode behind them, it was clear that the two men were no longer singing from the same hymn sheet. In an interview with the Observer in November Jenkins outlined how unhappy he was with the mentality among some staff and players, whom he accused of adopting a defeatist approach against the better teams in the league. Laudrup was never mentioned by name but it was clear, from the language Jenkins used, that he was referring in part to the manager.

"We have to make sure that whoever comes in to manage, coach and play for us in the future, they can't be talking about different levels of leagues within a league. To me that is complete failure," Jenkins said. "I find that the hardest thing to take, that we have actually got staff and players that struggle at this point in time to see where we can compete.

"And that's the biggest challenge I've got, to make sure that turns around and that everybody working with the club believes that, if we keep doing things differently, we can compete, irrespective of the size of the club or budgets."

There was an increasing acceptance that, one way or another, Laudrup was almost certain to move on at the end of this season, a year before his contract was due to expire. Yet it is a measure of how concerned the Swansea board became with the team's performances in recent months, together with the doubts they harboured about Laudrup's laid-back approach and his ability to motivate the players to engineer a turnaround, that they felt compelled to intervene.

Some of the issues with Laudrup have been longstanding but they have started to resonate more on the back of the team's travails this season. Questions have long been asked about how hard the players were working on the training ground under Laudrup and whether his regime was too relaxed –a point several members of the squad privately raised with the manager not long after he had taken over. This season fractures have started to appear on and off the pitch – last month Monk and Chico Flores clashed on the training ground.

Ultimately, though, the 2-0 defeat against West Ham United on Saturday, which leaves Swansea 12th but only two points above the relegation zone, proved to be a tipping point. The listless performance at Upton Park reinforced the sense that the players had lost faith with Laudrup's methods – Ashley Williams described the West Ham display as "embarrassing" and admitted the plans Laudrup devised to deal with Andy Carroll "didn't work".

Having gone to Paris to visit his daughter after losing at West Ham and having given the players a couple of days off – a decision that went down badly with members of the board – Laudrup returned to Swansea on Tuesday and was summoned to make-or-break talks.

Jenkins discussed possible changes to the backroom staff with Laudrup, including involving Monk. But in the end the chairman came to the conclusion that Swansea needed to have a new manager in the dugout to give themselves the best possible chance of staying in the Premier League.

"It is a decision we have taken reluctantly," Jenkins said in a statement on the club's website. "But it's a decision made in the best interests of Swansea City Football Club and our supporters. It is the first time in nearly 10 years that the club has parted with a manager in this way but we had to remove the constant uncertainty surrounding the club and Michael's long-term future with us.

"I had a meeting with Michael today in a final attempt to support him and establish a way to improve the work of the backroom team to secure the results we need over the final 14 Premier League games. However, after thinking long and hard about the best way forward, I felt it was unlikely we would achieve a stable environment at the club to allow us to get back to basics and produce the performance levels that have served Swansea City so well over the last few years.

"Now we need to put that uncertainty behind us and move forward as a united football club on all fronts, while placing on record our gratitude to Michael for the work he has done over the last 18 months and wishing him well for the future. I hope all our supporters can fully understand how difficult this period has been for us and I would urge everyone connected to the football club to get behind Garry Monk, the staff and players."

The decision to give the job temporarily to Monk, who will be assisted by Alan Curtis, the first-team coach, represents a huge gamble on Swansea's part, although there is little doubt that the supporters will be behind a man who has represented the club in all four divisions and is highly regarded at the Liberty Stadium. Monk, who turns 35 next month, has long harboured ambitions of a career in management and is currently completing his Uefa A Licence.

For Laudrup it is a sad way to bow out. His first season in charge delivered that League Cup success and a ninth-placed finish in the Premier League. There have been memorable away wins at Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and, only last month, Manchester United, as well as a 3-0 Europa League victory in Valencia – Swansea face Napoli in the knockout stage of that competition later this month. Laudrup also made some excellent signings in his first season, in particular Michu, who weighed in with 18 Premier League goals but has missed a large chunk of this campaign through injury.

The reality, though, is that Swansea's slump has been prolonged and can be traced back to the famous victory over Bradford at Wembley. Since then Swansea have won eight, drawn nine and lost 18 of 35 Premier League matches, picking up only 33 points. It has, in other words, been relegation form for the best part of 12 months. Eventually Jenkins decided he had seen enough.
離線呀威
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 6  發表于: 2014-02-05
回 ODIN 的帖子
ODIN:英媒話係炒...
Michael Laudrup sacked as manager of Swansea City
The Guardian, Wednesday 5 February 2014
....... (2014-02-05 12:03) 

Swansea 仲要俾 4.5m 解約費
離線呀威
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 7  發表于: 2014-02-05
隊長 Monk 暫代領隊
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 8  發表于: 2014-02-05
睇黎史雲斯今舖大地震咁款
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 9  發表于: 2014-02-05
其實季初都已經叫過走, transfer budget問題搞到不愉快過....
最遲summer都一定走, 而家早少少走都唔意外.... 只係swan可能未搵好準備人選就真.....

而家只係離降班區兩分.... 講真, 表現算不合格.... laudrup早走早著, 遲走就要冒整衰自己個名嘅險了....
離線ODIN
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 10  發表于: 2014-02-06
回 sikingthegreat 的帖子
sikingthegreat:其實季初都已經叫過走, transfer budget問題搞到不愉快過....
最遲summer都一定走, 而家早少少走都唔意外.... 只係swan可能未搵好準備人選就真.....
而家只係離降班區兩分.... 講真, 表現算不合格.... laudrup早走早著, 遲走就要冒整衰自己個名嘅險了.... (2014-02-05 23:31) 

果然係因為轉會budget問題!
上年先幫球會贏左個盃,點會因為一季半季的成績而炒佢?
離線英俊
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 11  發表于: 2014-02-06
離線myrmidon
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 12  發表于: 2014-02-06
回 英俊 的帖子
英俊:http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-sacked-laudrup-seeks-legal-advice-130041269--sow.html
非法被炒[表情]  (2014-02-06 22:08) 

去球場同球員講拜拜都唔得
離線g3rMan
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 13  發表于: 2014-02-19
18 February 2014 Last updated at 19:57 GMT

Michael Laudrup: Ex-Swansea City manager 'sacked by email'

Ex-Swansea boss Michael Laudrup claims he was sacked by email, hours after being told his job was safe and shaking hands with chairman Huw Jenkins.

Laudrup, 49, led the club to League Cup victory last year, Swansea's only major trophy in their 102-year history.

However, he was dismissed this month after a poor run of form and amid arguments over his coaching staff.

"It happened just a few hours after we shook hands and, of course, I'm very, very confused," said Laudrup.

The Dane admitted he had disagreements with Jenkins and said he had to wait nine days before receiving an official letter explaining the decision.

Laudrup says he has still not been allowed to speak to his former players, but has written to them.

Swansea, who have placed club captain Garry Monk in charge, finished ninth in the Premier League last season, but had only won three of their past 13 matches in all competitions when Laudrup was sacked.

The former Real Mallorca manager claims he had discussions with Jenkins, who wanted Laudrup to sack his coaching staff. The former midfielder disagreed, and another meeting was called for Tuesday, 4 February - the day Laudrup was dismissed.

"At the meeting we ended up saying we have to stay together and we shook hands," said Laudrup. "[Jenkins] said 'thank you very much because you want to help the club'.

"Later that morning I received a mail that said 'due to a breach of your contract, with immediate effect, it's terminated'.

"I called the club and said 'what's going on'? I asked what 'breach' meant, but he couldn't explain it. While I was on the phone, my wife said she saw the story on the internet.

"I then spoke to someone from the club, who later brought me my things. I said 'could I speak to the staff and players?' He called me back and said 'the chairman thinks that's a bad idea'. I still have not said goodbye to anyone."

Laudrup, speaking at a news conference in London, said he had received messages of support from former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson and ex-England striker Gary Lineker, like Laudrup a former Barcelona player.

"You get a lot of knocks to the head but I've been very happy for the help and support from people that have called me, including Sir Alex Ferguson and Gary Lineker," added Laudrup.

"The LMA (League Managers' Association) have been there for me from the start. They said unfortunately some clubs are using things [to sack people] but you are not a special case."

Swansea City have declined to comment.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26247672

email
離線freezefox
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 14  發表于: 2014-02-19
今周對史雲斯,大勝可期!

YFF 已死!!這是 Fantrax 的新時代!!