上一主題 下一主題
離線丹尼屎

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2015-09-12
Joe Cole back at the Academy

West Ham legend Joe Cole made an emotional return to the Club's Academy training ground this week and came out on top once again after he passed his UEFA B coaching licence.

Cole is already thinking about his next move in the game when he eventually hangs up his boots and would love the chance to go into management.

The former England star will never forget his breakthrough into first-team action and the chance he was given by Tony Carr when he made his way through the Club's famous Academy alongside the likes of Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick and Frank Lampard.

Cole, who is currently playing for Aston Villa was back in east London and faced the final assessment when he coached the Academy's Under 15/16's.

The 33-year-old impressed as he put the youngsters through their paces and relished the chance to pass on his vast knowledge of the game.

Cole said: “It is nerve-wracking because it is not something I am used to. I really enjoyed coaching and it has sparked something inside of me. I want to stay in the game when I finish eventually and you need to get these badges.

“Once you play for West Ham you are always part of the family and I'm sure I will be back one day in some capacity.

“It was great to see all the old faces and seeing some old friends. All the top clubs bring players through and West Ham have a good tradition of doing it and they need to keep improving.

“West Ham need to keep producing players and everyone here is doing well.”

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/September/4-September/Joe-Cole-back-at-the-Academy
[ 此帖被丹尼屎在2015-09-13 03:04重新編輯 ]
離線fong711
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2015-09-12
兩家茶禮
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值