專訪摩連奴 [復制鏈接]

上一主題 下一主題
離線阿清

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-05-27

Jose Mourinho Hints At Ashley Cole & Maicon Being Top Of His Summer Shopping List At Real Madrid

Jose Mourinho has rarely been out of the news this season. Fresh from capturing a historic treble with Inter, the charismatic Portuguese is set to be appointed as coach at Real Madrid very soon.

The 'Special One' gave his first revealing interview about his plans to Spanish daily AS and touched on all the key talking points ahead of his move being finalised today.

On transfer targets...

Defensive reinforcement would appear to be at the forefront of Mourinho's mind, perhaps casting doubt on the future of at Chelsea of England left-back Ashley Cole. although Maicon from Inter would appear to be a priority.

"I want three or four defensive players, because we will get better in attack," he said.

"Normally (my teams) play with four at the back, but with full-backs in the style of Ashley Cole and Maicon ... we're prepared to play with three as well.

"Maicon is a 'crack', a physical wonder, he has fantastic quality and is a full-back that scores six or seven goals a season, and not from set pieces. I'm not going to say that I wouldn't like to have him at Madrid."

However, it seems unlikely that he will be bidding for Benfica's Fabio Coentrao just yet.

"He is a player that's getting a lot of praise right now, but signing Fabio Coentrao is like signing a Portuguese Marcelo," he explained, which serves as a vote of confidence for Madrid's young Brazilian.

"I prefer to sign a player with a different profile, although I recognise he's made great progress."

Another Benfica star is Angel Di Maria, but price would seem to rule out a move for the Argentine.

"He's a fantastic player in a smaller championship. I have doubts that he could do the same in a championship like the Spanish or Italian ones. If you told me we could sign Di Maria at an accessible price, I'd say let's go ahead and sign him now. But the price is out of this world so I say that I don't like my clubs paying crazy prices for players."

It also seems unlikely that Diego Milito or Daniele De Rossi will be moving to Spain either.

"As a centre forward, Milito has it all. He's a fantastic attacker. But I also think he's a player that's entered into making history with Inter, and the club can't let him go.

"I think it's impossible to sign (De Rossi) because Roma is Totti and De Rossi. Totti will finish his career shortly and De Rossi is the one who will carry on from him."

And England would seem to be the place he plans to look for some experience with which to stiffen up his midfield, with Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard highly rated by the coach.

"I like footballers in the final part of their career. I love to have footballers of 33 or 34 years old ... They are players that you won't get money back from, but if you get three good years from them it's worth it. Both are really great players and have always given everything."

On playing good football...

Fond as he is of attacking full-backs such as Maicon and Ashley Cole, Mourinho plans to stamp his own style on the team at the Bernabeu.

"In midfield we can play with a diamond or a triangle. If we use the triangle I can play with three forwards," he said.

"It will be a balanced team. We will have our own identity, we won't imitate anyone.

"A team is a team. It's very difficult to be better than your opponents for the whole 90 minutes, so there's always a moment where you have to be a team and make sacrifices."

On Raul and Guti...

Mourinho may be something of an iconclast, but he is not ready yet to offend any Bernabeu fans' favourites.

"The veterans deserve to be happy. And they can be happy playing in another team, or assuming another role in the team that has been their home for a long time," he expained.

"Guti, for me, is already gone. I've read what he's said and that's it. Raul, on the other hand, I haven't heard say anything. When I will be in Madrid I'd like to speak to him on the telephone or meet him wherever he wants to talk."
離線阿清
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-05-27
On Kaka...

Mouriho expects the Brazlian will be back to his sharpest and best very soon after a season disrupted by injury.

"He's been injured and it seems as if he's lost his self-esteem over the last few months, but I don't think there will be any problem with him coming back to his best level. He's a player that needs to have high confidence to eat up the spaces."

On Real Madrid's rivals and winning La Liga...

The battle with Barcelona for the league title is sure to be an arresting spectacle next season, but Mourinho maintains that he is not out to deliberately make enemies in his new job.

He does stop short, perhaps untypically, of promising Los Blancos supporters a La Liga title, a sign of his respect for Pep Guardiola's side.

"I'm not anyone's enemy - I'm not anti-Barcelona nor anti-Atletico or anti-Milan. I'm an Inter fanatic and for now on I'm a Real Madrid fanatic. I will go with humility, but there are some things that I want to modify. But I don't want to make enemies anywhere. That's never been my intention.

"The Spanish Liga has been very enjoyable this season and I wasn't even here. I hope that Valencia, Mallorca and Atletico, to mention a few, will win more and we'll see an even better championship than this. It's going to be a big championship because Barcelona have signed well and are going to be stronger than this year.

"I don't have any problem with Guardiola. I've known him for many years, we have a good relationshiop and I respect him a lot.

"I want to win the league because no coach has ever won the English, Italian and Spanish leagues. I want to be the first to do it and the first to lift the Champions League with three different clubs.
But I can't arrive and say we're going to win the league taking into account such a great team we're facing, like Barca is.

"Only a top team can win the treble. If Real Madrid become a top team, then it can win the treble.

On Jorge Valdano...

Working with the Real director general is also an area where Mourinho is not anticipating too many problems, despite the Argentine's outspoken criticism of him in the past.

"(We're) totally compatible. I don't have any doubts about how the relationship will work because Valdano has been a player and a coach and I have been both too. I don't think the sporting director should come into the dressing room to talk to the players. We can talk about signings and these things. (At Inter) I wanted to sign sign Carvalho. Branca told me "Lucio is better". The group is better when it functions at all levels."

On his commitment...

Mourinho's passion is rarely in doubt, and he also plans to bring a tremendous work ethic to the Bernabeu.

"I can give what I've given to every club I've worked for - absolutely all of myself. My life is my family and my club. I won't have time to walk around Madrid, play tennis or golf. I promise total dedication."
離線Valencia25
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2010-05-27
Ashley Cole & Maicon
離線阿清
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2010-05-27
"In midfield we can play with a diamond or a triangle. If we use the triangle I can play with three forwards,"

"Normally (my teams) play with four at the back, but with full-backs in the style of Ashley Cole and Maicon ... we're prepared to play with three as well.

離線阿清
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 4  發表于: 2010-05-27
If you told me we could sign Di Maria at an accessible price, I'd say let's go ahead and sign him now. But the price is out of this world so I say that I don't like my clubs paying crazy prices for players."

冇錯!! 40m for di maria? no way
離線jov
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 5  發表于: 2010-05-27
(At Inter) I wanted to sign sign Carvalho. Branca told me "Lucio is better".
離線阿清
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 6  發表于: 2010-05-27
"I can give what I've given to every club I've worked for - absolutely all of myself. My life is my family and my club. I won't have time to walk around Madrid, play tennis or golf. I promise total dedication."

離線him
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 7  發表于: 2010-05-27
張相好似好多年前咁
離線Obadiah
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 8  發表于: 2010-05-27
仲以為邊個好友咁勁可以訪問到摩連奴
離線reve
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 9  發表于: 2010-05-27
期待∼
keep walking, keep scoring, let's do it again!!! YNWA
離線JHELSEA
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 10  發表于: 2010-05-28
引用第3樓阿清2010-05-27 22:39發表的“”:
"In midfield we can play with a diamond or a triangle. If we use the triangle I can play with three forwards,"
[表情] [表情] [表情]

three only
離線42174217
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 11  發表于: 2010-05-28
有冇中文版……?_?
離線Dot
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 12  發表于: 2010-05-28
引用第10樓JHELSEA2010-05-28 13:13發表的“”:
three only [表情] [表情]

That means 3 CB with Maicon and Ashley play as wingback...sth like 3-5-2 I think
離線KarimBenzema
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 13  發表于: 2010-05-28
引用第12樓Dot2010-05-28 16:18發表的“”:
That means 3 CB with Maicon and Ashley play as wingback...sth like 3-5-2 I think [表情]

i think he is just kidding lol
離線fong711
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 14  發表于: 2010-05-28
引用第11樓421742172010-05-28 14:40發表的“”:
有冇中文版……?_?

摩連奴大談組軍計劃

摩連奴尚未正式過檔皇馬便己急不及待研究其組軍計劃,表示他計劃簽入三至四名後衛加強球隊防守力。

他亦對一些轉會傳聞作出回應,當中他否認有意簽入效力葡超賓菲加的兩名受大球會垂青的干查奧與及迪馬利亞。

摩連奴雖未正式跟皇家馬德里簽約,但在佩雷斯公開表明將會邀請他過檔後摩帥亦公開大談他在皇馬的計劃。外界一直指摩連奴有意邀請謝拉特或林柏特過檔皇馬,摩連奴回應時說: 「有些球員雖然接近退休的年齡且無法出售套現,但我認為這也是值得的投資,因為他們會付出所有為球隊爭取成績。二人(指林柏特及謝拉特)均是偉大的球員,為球隊作出無私的貢獻。」

摩連奴深明皇馬後防線一直積弱,因此在組軍計劃裡表明將會羅致防守球員為主: 「我希望能夠三至四個後防球員,大家都明白我一直沿用四名後衛為主的戰陣,當中包括好像艾殊利高爾與及馬干一類能攻擅守的球員在陣,然後三名中場球員及三名攻擊球員。」至於有傳他會簽入效力賓菲加的干查奧與及迪馬利亞時,身為前波圖主帥的摩連奴不忘揶喻葡超的敵人賓菲加: 「在較小型的聯賽,迪馬利亞是一名出色的球員。但很難想像他來到西甲或意甲會有同樣出眾的表現,而且他的價錢也貴得誇張。」

http://www.u-soccer.com/home/viewnews.php?id=100528_2