上一主題 下一主題
離線廢托

發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看樓主 倒序閱讀 使用道具 樓主   發表于: 2010-08-20
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/no-masch-versus-trabzonspor

Javier Mascherano and Daniel Agger will not feature against Trabzonspor on Thursday night after picking up injuries against Arsenal.

Mascherano sustained a pull in his calf while Agger is still suffering from concussion after a ball to the face which has left him with no recollection of Sunday's clash.

Both players now face a race against time to be fit for Monday's match at Manchester City.

Asked by reporters whether Mascherano was in his plans for the Europa League play-off, Roy Hodgson said: "Javier will always be in my plans until the day comes when he leaves the club. And for me that will be a long time in the future if I can get my wish. But he's injured at the moment and won't play tomorrow.

"He came off after about 80 minutes on Sunday with a slight pull in his calf muscles and has only just started to jog today.

"The worry for us is that he won't be fit for Monday.

"Daniel got concussed so he's not doing that well. We're three days after the incident and he's still suffering from concussion and has got no memory of the game.

"We can only hope that it settles down in time for Monday's match with Manchester City. There was never any question he'd be fit for tomorrow.

"He is resting. He was at the club this morning, I was talking to him, but he's not able to do much at the moment because he's suffering from headaches. Even something as simple as reading a newspaper or watching TV can give him a headache so he needs to take it easy. I know how he feels doing all these press conferences!"

Mascherano's absence could open the door for new boy Christian Poulsen to make his Liverpool bow.

Hodgson added: "He's in the squad. I haven't picked the team yet but he's in the squad and there's a chance he'll appear tomorrow.

"We'll only find out when he plays if he's fit. He's only played 20-25 minutes in a friendly match for Juventus. He's done a lot of physical training so in that respect he's right up there with the rest of the players but he hasn't played a lot of football and so is not match fit.

"But he's a quality player. He's been at Schalke, Seville, Juventus and now Liverpool. The players here are like the ones he's played with in the past and his quality is Liverpool quality."
離線工藤新一
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 1  發表于: 2010-08-20
j.cole唔出得...馬斯唔出....
咁中場會出lucas?....
離線adbuyfsfs
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 2  發表于: 2010-08-21
好似話賽後有輕度失憶...
離線senal
發帖
好友元
閱讀權限
貢獻值
只看該作者 3  發表于: 2010-08-21
Masch and Agger latest
19th Aug 2010

Roy Hodgson is confident Javier Mascherano will be fit for Monday's clash at Manchester City- but is less certain about Daniel Agger's participation at Eastlands.

The duo did not feature in the 1-0 Europa League success over Trabzonspor but the boss is hopeful they could both be involved against Roberto Mancini's men.

"I've got great faith Javier Mascherano will be fit to play the game on Monday," he told his post-Trabzonspor press conference.

"He took part in a training session today and has made a quicker recovery than we could have even hoped for. There's still four more days, so I would be very disappointed if he is unable to play.

"Daniel Agger is very positive and tells me he will be okay to play but I must take some medical advice on that because I wouldn't want to put his health at risk. Concussion is a very serious injury - I may have to listen to the doctors as well as Daniel.

"If it's up to Daniel, he's telling me already, to count him in on Monday."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/masch-and-agger-latest
YFF Overall Rank
2008-2009: 40 | 2009-2010: 1 | 2010-2011: 210 | 2011-2012: 64 | 2012-2013: 9 | 2013-2014: 157 | 2014-2015: 6
今季 Fantrax: 2